Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
The “other” Mountaineers...

Seriously, I’ve always wanted to see a Mountaineer v. Mountaineer game in WVa. Mountaineer Field at Puskar Stadium is definitely on my to visit list. Hearing the fans sing Country Roads gives me the feels from my couch. I can’t imagine how it awesome it would be in person.
I will never forget watching App St beat Michigan. It was a top 3 football game of my 25 year life. Also, you guys have a beautiful campus.

And yes, make your way to Morgantown for a game some day. Get there early and visit random people’s RVs, they’ll invite you over for beer and food. I do miss being in arms with my classmates singing country roads, that’s for damn sure.

Edit: @The Mountain Man I just realized that App plays Marshall today. I hope you guys beat the hell out of them. I will admit though, they looked flawless last week, and that QB of theirs is something else.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is the SEC going to pan out in your opinion? How will the BIG starting play late affect their chances come CFP time?
since the big 10 is now starting a month after the SEC it will have no effect. It’s going to be the same as it has all ways been. Quality wins, strength of schedule, and the eye test also know as favoritism for the big tv markets but I’m just skeptical. Undefeated and one loss power fives will always be in the CFP. The Big 10 has the best chance at being left out but I bet a undefeated Ohio state makes it even if they only played 5 games.

Auburn, Florida, Georgia, and Alabama will be the sec championship contenders

War Eagle!
I hope we beat the heck out of Missouri.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Mountain Man

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

since the big 10 is now starting a month after the SEC it will have no effect. It’s going to be the same as it has all ways been. Quality wins, strength of schedule, and the eye test also know as favoritism for the big tv markets but I’m just skeptical. Undefeated and one loss power fives will always be in the CFP. The Big 10 has the best chance at being left out but I bet a undefeated Ohio state makes it even if they only played 5 games.

Auburn, Florida, Georgia, and Alabama will be the sec championship contenders

War Eagle!
I hope we beat the heck out of Missouri.
One thing I noticed last week was a lot of sloppy play, especially special teams, in many of the games I watched. I know the first game of the season will have some glitches, but there seemed to more than usual. I agree the BIG will have a team in the CFP (I’m a little guy fan, I hate the system and my team always being locked out), but will that team have had time to gel and be a real contender. IMO they don’t match up well with AU, UA, UF, UGA, or Clemson In a normal year, much less a year that everyone else gets a head start.

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I noticed last week was a lot of sloppy play, especially special teams, in many of the games I watched. I know the first game of the season will have some glitches, but there seemed to more than usual. I agree the BIG will have a team in the CFP (I’m a little guy fan, I hate the system and my team always being locked out), but will that team have had time to gel and be a real contender. IMO they don’t match up well with AU, UA, UF, UGA, or Clemson In a normal year, much less a year that everyone else gets a head start.
This is why we need a 6 or 8 team CFP with at least a team from each of the power 5 and 1 non power 5. In my opinion. I am all for the under dog(little guy) unless they act like UCF and claim a national championship they didn’t play for.

Last edited:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arkansas State I presume? I think y’all will beat open by a lot. Tulsa next up for the Red Wolves?

FunBelt had a big weekend last weekend.
Yeah, Tulsa next week. Today’s game against UCA got postponed. Might be a good thing, get healthy and focus in Tulsa for 2 weeks.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco College Football Thread? download (1)
Ford Bronco College Football Thread? IMG_20200113_231602

OP
OP
The Mountain Man

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is why we need a 6 or 8 game CFP with at least a team from each of the power 5 and 1 non power 5. In my opinion. I am all for the under dog(little guy) unless they act like UCF and claim a national championship they didn’t play for.
8 teams. Five P5 conference champs, highest ranked G5, and two at large. I still think an App State might be left out, but at least someone of their stature would have a chance to grab an at large bid if they deserved it and were ranked high enough. I’m for the G5 teams getting a chance but I don’t think any of us G5 fans want anything given to us. That’s no better than P5 entitlement (which in most cases I agree has been earned).

OP
OP
The Mountain Man

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Burrow has had a rough start, but I feel like he has a good opportunity to be the next great NFL QB. LSU was a powerhouse last year but JB was the reason they were elite. Great leader and a smart football player.

Sponsored

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mountain Man - Furman Paladin here - maybe one day we'll meet again.
Go DIns!

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
The Mountain Man

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mountain Man - Furman Paladin here - maybe one day we'll meet again.
Go DIns!
Always loved that rivalry! A lot of great games and history between App and Furman. This is my favorite memory. I always thought we should name the south end zone after Bobby Lamb. He had several bad times at that end of The Rock.

Last edited:

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I stand corrected about marshal and app state.
Marshal channeled their inner Chad Pennington and randy moss
Then whooped that a$$

I’m shocked.
Would have lost a truck load had I made a bet.

Last edited: