Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just the ring. You'll have to disassemble your existing headlights to install the color ring.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just the ring. You'll have to disassemble your existing headlights to install the color ring.
By baking them in the oven or cutting them open if I remember the instructions properly.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have these? I was thinking about getting them but I have not seen any reviews or pictures of them on a bronco. If you have them please send a pic of your bronco with them on. I want to see how they look. Thanks.

Also they seem to have the design of the LED headlights.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/2021-Ford-Bronco-Oracle-LightingOracle-Lighting-ColorSHIFT-RGB+W-Headlight-DRL-Upgrade-with-RF-Controller-1468-330/_/R-FQCV-1468-330?ppcfon=1&gp=1&ecmp=s:google_1751570118_77005495868__pla-736059204638&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SC Shopping - Remnant&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxbuEkI7i9QIVRhvUAR1U9whzEAQYASABEgI-4vD_BwE

Ford Bronco Color Changing Oracle Headlights 1468-334pk_1024x1024
Tbh, Imma stay the heck away from oracle. I saw the light for the spare, wasn't too impressed with the installation plus it looks flimsy as all get up. Then I was on the fence about their BRONCO grille light up. Sat on it for a bit, ordered it, then told 2 week delay which was a month ago.. So yeah take it for what its worth.

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't think it was legal to have different colored headlights. Aren't certain colors "saved" for emergency vehicles, police, road commission, etc?

Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone have these? I was thinking about getting them but I have not seen any reviews or pictures of them on a bronco. If you have them please send a pic of your bronco with them on. I want to see how they look. Thanks.

Also they seem to have the design of the LED headlights.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/2021-Ford-Bronco-Oracle-LightingOracle-Lighting-ColorSHIFT-RGB+W-Headlight-DRL-Upgrade-with-RF-Controller-1468-330/_/R-FQCV-1468-330?ppcfon=1&gp=1&ecmp=s:google_1751570118_77005495868__pla-736059204638&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SC Shopping - Remnant&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxbuEkI7i9QIVRhvUAR1U9whzEAQYASABEgI-4vD_BwE

Ford Bronco Color Changing Oracle Headlights 1468-334pk_1024x1024
Hello! Thanks for your interest in our halo kit! It looks like I don't have any customer photos at the moment, but I will double-check and post if I can find for you. Let us know if you have other questions on this product or any others, and we will be happy to help!

Tbh, Imma stay the heck away from oracle. I saw the light for the spare, wasn't too impressed with the installation plus it looks flimsy as all get up. Then I was on the fence about their BRONCO grille light up. Sat on it for a bit, ordered it, then told 2 week delay which was a month ago.. So yeah take it for what its worth.
Hey Matthew, I'm sorry to hear about this.

Not sure if you purchased and install our spare tire light ring, but we've only gotten feedback that ours was more durable and easier than others on the market. Other members on this forums stated the same to us, but it's unfortunate if this wasn't the case in your experience. Please let us know if we can do anything for you here.

As far as the LED letters, there has been a delay on some of the options. We're sorry that this wasn't communicated well for you, and we are more than happy to look into your order! We can likely give you an update that could be helpful on an ETA. Please feel free to PM us your order number if we can help with this!

I didn't think it was legal to have different colored headlights. Aren't certain colors "saved" for emergency vehicles, police, road commission, etc?
Popular question and happy to answer! White and amber are road-legal in all 50 states and many countries. Other colors are intended for off-road/display use only. We always recommend checking your state and local laws before making or using any vehicle modification as driving regulations can vary based on location.

-Rachel

lunzzford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran a set of these on my '09 Jeep wrangler. I loved them and install was fairly easy heating them up using oven. Mainly ran them for aesthetic purposes. Quality was great as well. Would not think of them as being cheap or flimsy at all.

blackh8552

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Obx Sasquatch 2.7 and explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
got the spare tire ring light from oracle.. was easy to install and looks good.

50Mustang

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm ready to purchase this and install it; the only thing holding me back is a for-sure way of having the signature headlights turn signal to stay amber with a working blinker. As soon as it's figured out with ForScan, this will be purchased.

JTr717

Big Bend
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4D Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@OracleLights
I was looking at the the halos with the DRL bar but I do not understand how they would work exactly. I am looking for them to be like the Ford LED option where they would come on as daytime running. Right now my headlight and amber bar come on as daylight running would this prevent these from coming on? What happens when turn signal is turned on also when head light comes on?
Sponsored