Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm stuck between carbonized and velocity as well. Carbonized seems like the safer choice. I plan on having this truck for 10+ years and don't want to grow tired of the color. I also like you said don't like attracting much attention and figure a new bronco on 35s will attract more than I want anyway, so no need for the blue paint. But I love the way velocity looks. I've given cactus a thought because it's unique but don't really like the mint tones and i prefer a metallic paint. The one thing holding me back from switching to Velocity is that there just haven't been many good pictures of them yet. I'll stick with Carbonized until I see something that convinces me to change. I think carbonized with some bronze wheels would look great too.

1615254977376.png

We've gotten both colors in at work and the carbonized looks fine enough but doesn't really stand out like the velocity. At least on Super Duties.
IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg
Both colors are great in their own right but I agree, I need to see VB more on the Bronco, I think video or in person would seal it , a video is way less vague than a picture. The thing that gets me with CarbG is I already see it all over the place all over different makes and models. Though it is a really nice deep color that I think will hold good over time, I just wonder if I'll still prefer it after yrs have gone by. It could always be wrapped but im not sure I'll ever do that type of mod
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solely based on what you said youā€™re trying to do by getting a bronco in the beginning... Iā€™d say get the blue. Sounded to me like youā€™re trying to break outta your shell so to speak. I believe the blue would do just that, and would likely give you an uplift every time you looked at it. With that said, I probably donā€™t have a clue what Iā€™m talking about, Iā€™m going with shadow black... lol

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carbonized grey will look a hell of a lot better than popsicle blue.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

get it pink

OP
OP
Bronco67

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Solely based on what you said youā€™re trying to do by getting a bronco in the beginning... Iā€™d say get the blue. Sounded to me like youā€™re trying to break outta your shell so to speak. I believe the blue would do just that, and would likely give you an uplift every time you looked at it. With that said, I probably donā€™t have a clue what Iā€™m talking about, Iā€™m going with shadow black... lol
I didn't look at it that way breaking the shell pt but you're probably right when I think about it. & you can't go wrong with black, yea its hard to keep clean sometimes but it's a classic solid, great paint for most cars, but looks especially good on the Bronco ! Can't go wrong with black really, I've just owned nothing but black

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco67

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carbonized grey will look a hell of a lot better than popsicle blue.
Popsicle blue, we talking about VB or Grabber ? šŸ™ƒ but I do like the CarbG, something is a little off with VB's tint but I just may need to see it up close , theres still plenty time for me to decide. Thanks for the input !

OP
OP
Bronco67

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Bronco67

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What no way
I converted a Black baseSAMSQUANCH order and afterwards requested a change back to my original FE in Area-51. Honestly IDGAF either way how this plays out at this point.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Silver is a fine color in GA. Itā€™s the medium gray cars that you canā€™t see coming down the road. I call them pavement gray. šŸ˜‚

VB would stand out the best, but if you like dark colors that may not be your thing.
Sponsored