Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Based on CGIs back in July, i liked A51 the best. Then after seeing the A51 baby bronco i was immediately turned off, and still dislike the color. I liked Rapid Red when the Fishing Edition came out, but frankly, im not a red car guy. Enter Jay Leno's Bronco in August, and I've been a fan of AMB / white top since. I had some hesitation for 24 hours when the first F150 AMB leaked a couple weeks ago (and temporarily settled on carb gray as a back up), but that quickly changed after seeing the Bronco AMB body shell the following day....and the other AMB F150 leak yesterday confirmed that again, it's AMB all the way.

Although, if i were to lease the car, with little intention on purchasing off lease (which isnt the case), i would probably mess around with Rapid Red with a black top.
That's my preferred combo (AMB/White Top). Hopefully that'll be an option or I'll have to figure out another way to get that white top. Didn't know there was a new AMB leak yesterday, though.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was dead set on cactus gray from day one. Now really looking at Area 51 after today's pre-production picture of it

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been AMB from the start, however I've been taking a liking to A51 now that I'm seeing more pictures of it. Need to see some more photos of AMB!!

Might just end up flipping a coin when the time comes ?‍♂
I'm in the exact same boat. I was AMB all the way, but that area 51 us growing on me. Also the interior colors will factor in for me as well.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Didn't know there was a new AMB leak yesterday, though.
yup, check out antimatter blue color thread. I'm not worried much about the white top. They say black is the preferred color to wrap, so you could get a shadow black mod top and then vinyl wrap. Besides, i could see myself potentially growing old of the white top and wanting to switch over to black. So I'm fine either way. But probably just convincing myself that if the B&P doesnt offer a white top I shouldnt freak out lol

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My exterior color definitely can be influenced by the elusive interior as well as the white top/grill.

The second guessing of all the choices after the order is placed is going to be horrible. I suck at commitment.

There are going to be so many good looking builds.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yup, check out antimatter blue color thread. I'm not worried much about the white top. They say black is the preferred color to wrap, so you could get a shadow black mod top and then vinyl wrap. Besides, i could see myself potentially growing old of the white top and wanting to switch over to black. So I'm fine either way. But probably just convincing myself that if the B&P doesnt offer a white top I shouldnt freak out lol
Yeah I ended up finding the thread. It does look good. I am going to reserve at Granger later this month so I don't think I'll be getting one before 2022 and hopefully by then white will be an option. Not sure I'd tire of it but you're probably right about the vinyl wrap. I'm sure aftermarket will come out with options as well.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need B&P so I can see the combo..... otherwise the color choice is madness!!!
Come on Ford!!

Ford Bronco Color Flip Flopping-Post Yours 1601651375855

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was dead set on Oxford White, but after seeing that Area 51 on the pre-production model, I think I'm going to have to rethink that choice

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure aftermarket will come out with options as well.
if they have a donut hole front T-top (effectively panels with sunroofs) i would definitely splurge for that, even if it was limited to shadow black. I hate not having a sunroof, so i would get more enjoyment out of that.

Reactions: Ksm

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July - Area 51
August - Black, Area 51, Black
September - Iconic Silver, Race Red, Iconic Silver
October - I placed a huge wine order and I'm waiting until the dealer calls in December
Damn those new pictures of paint colors...o_O

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was all about Antimatter Blue (to match the navy blue dinghy I hope to rooftop on the Bronco), but I'm tempted by Rapid Red. It looks incredible on the Mustang, kind of fogey on the F-150, but that Rapid Red Wildtrak in the latest video looks gorgeous.

The Badlands having orange interior trim had me thinking that maroon(Rapid Red)+Orange=Virginia Tech colors, so I told my wife if they win 10 games this season I'll pick Rapid Red, otherwise Antimatter Blue.
Antimatter with the orange trim, now that's UVA. Are you sure you want to do that?

Rkeally

Badlands
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antimatter Blue (blue fav color, other blues too light for me or not an option)
Carb Gray - to be a better blend with BD top/door handles but think it might be too boring
A51 (after seeing that shot yesterday)

most likely to change after hitting send

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend