ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else notice that their Configuration Summary color doesn't match the Vehicle Detail color in your Ford Reservation manage?
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=(enter your reservation number)

Just thought it was weird. On that note, the image matches my order now.

Ford Bronco Color in Configuration not matching vehicle details in Order summary 1642444646142
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else notice that their Configuration Summary color doesn't match the Vehicle Detail color in your Ford Reservation manage?
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=(enter your reservation number)

Ford Bronco Color in Configuration not matching vehicle details in Order summary 1642444646142
Not me, but I have heard from a number of others that it is buggy. You may want to call your dealer to make sure. I think that the dealer ordering system is really the "bible" when it comes to your exact order.

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1642444646142.png
As long as your DORA has the correct configuration you should be ok. My initial resrvation was a cyber Orange outer banks. I changed to a Black Diamond in cyber Orange and 2022 reorder changed to velocity blue. My order on the link still shows a blue outer banks that was never a thought.
Check the DORA with your dealer.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sorry but want to share this eye candy for @chompsticks:love::)....
Ford Bronco Color in Configuration not matching vehicle details in Order summary 20211130_075352
Yes please! I just need my 2 door asap! I have no idea why, but I love the black steelies

Not me, but I have heard from a number of others that it is buggy. You may want to call your dealer to make sure. I think that the dealer ordering system is really the "bible" when it comes to your exact order.
yea its correct everywhere else and I have my dora. I was just curious.

Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it correct on the DORA, that's what matters. Mine never matched until it was scheduled for production. They don't seem to update the pics between confirmation and scheduling.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes please! I just need my 2 door asap! I have no idea why, but I love the black steelies

yea its correct everywhere else and I have my dora. I was just curious.
and, it is not only the steel wheels but the tire size. With these 265/70/17 I am getting between 19.8 and 20.2 mpg, while others with the 2.7 are getting far less. In addition, the smaller tire width gives less strain on the front suspension components, so less inclined to fail on trail. I will be upgrading to Method wheels in Bronze and upgrade the tires to 285/70/17, but that is a marginal increase in stance and resulting pressure/lower mpg. I love the General Grabber ATX tires, they are really, really good both on and off-road! Here a mock-up I did to verify the bronze color was going to be ok.....
Ford Bronco Color in Configuration not matching vehicle details in Order summary 20211206_141617

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

and, it is not only the steel wheels but the tire size. With these 265/70/17 I am getting between 19.8 and 20.2 mpg, while others with the 2.7 are getting far less. In addition, the smaller tire width gives less strain on the front suspension components, so less inclined to fail on trail. I will be upgrading to Method wheels in Bronze and upgrade the tires to 285/70/17, but that is a marginal increase in stance and resulting pressure/lower mpg. I love the General Grabber ATX tires, they are really, really good both on and off-road! Here a mock-up I did to verify the bronze color was going to be ok.....
Ford Bronco Color in Configuration not matching vehicle details in Order summary 20211206_141617
That is awesome to know! I think I am probably going to keep the tire size until I need tires and then i'll upsize a little with maybe a small lift as well. I do want to find some moon pie caps though! Those method wheels are going to look amazing!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is the same on the backdoor tracker. The picture shows A51, even though my order is for Eruption Green. EG is specified in the paint option, but down below in vehicle details, it says Area51

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is the same on the backdoor tracker. The picture shows A51, even though my order is for Eruption Green. EG is specified in the paint option, but down below in vehicle details, it says Area51
Haha no rhyme or reason! My pictures shows orange

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I login and check the back-door tracker under the sections at the bottom.......VEHICLE DETAILS......CONFIGURATION OPTIONS....... mine still shows the wrong stuff. I noticed that a couple of weeks ago when the back-door tracker was offline and messed up for a few days. I panicked when I also saw a strange screen pop up that made it look like I didn't have a confirmed order. Anyway, I called my dealer and she sent me documentation from their system that shows everything correct in my order with Ford. I just think their website is problematic at best.
Sponsored