Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Race Red guy, I think it looks awesome! I'd have to play with photoshop a bit, I'll break mine up a bit with more black. I'm a white top hold out, might take a couple years to figure that out, maybe a few years to go full retro.
Sponsored

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seeing more of these pictures makes me wonder why they didn't go for the OBX? Painting the mirror caps, door handles, flares, and grill when they are all included in the OBX (not to mention the step that is optional on the BB) seems a higher cost than opting for the trim that starts with those details. Overall, I dig it. It's like a large spicy meatball.

Edit: They also optioned the Signature Lights on the Big Bend. Which after changing the appearance to look like an OBX and optioning equipment that comes standard on the OBX makes me think that perhaps they insisted on the manual transmission which can't be optioned on the OBX.
I’m leaving mine pretty much stock, I got a FB bestop ST coming. Then I did get some dip your car peel-able paint to take all the silver pats and match them to the darker Gray of the grille. Ive toyed around with gold wheels too. Tri-color something.
The wheels and bad photoshop 😂🤣

EA8AF548-1E5D-4DE3-848C-C16933F363F2.jpeg
I would have never of known it was photoshopped..🤷‍♂️🤣😂🤦‍♂️... thanks for the warning..😂. Love it!!

Sponsored

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ugly as F.

i love race red and trying to figure out how i can swing a 2 door squached in race red before the worlds supply of petroleum runs out, but thats too much.

the black accents and top i think really make the over all look.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

looks sick! body color tops look way better than the white tops everyone keeps clamoring for. This makes me want to wait for the eventual color top kinda but not really, lol. Might bite the bullet and buy a new top once the molded in cardboard one disintegrates

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like it! I've been playing with doing that to my white base. Or some elements of it. I really need to get Photoshop to see which combination of body colored mirrors and / or door handles and /or fender flares looks the best to me. If someone wants to do a few combinations in white I'll throw you 5-10 bucks if you want, or I'll be very appreciative!
I'm still learning Pixelmator, so I could use a project to keep me busy. 2 or 4 door, sas or no? You want it all white, but door handles, mirrors and fender flares black, or what color?

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I appreciate that a lot of work went into this but the side profile of a 6g Bronco with a light/bright color matching top really accentuates how the rear side window isn’t proportional to the front side window, and it’s all I see.

Ford Bronco Color Matched Race Red 2-Door Big Bend with: Painted Roof + Painted Fender Flares + Gloss Black Grille + Fuel Wheels 82339221-FB9D-4F45-9D1B-C62FC214C346

Needs a dark top to hide that IMO.

Ford Bronco Color Matched Race Red 2-Door Big Bend with: Painted Roof + Painted Fender Flares + Gloss Black Grille + Fuel Wheels 545E5E83-16A3-4EAA-BC1E-A011CFA9C0A0

Last edited:

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any info on this fog light setup? They look great in the modular bumper and not too "bolt-on-after-thought".

Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel like people thought I was crazy for liking the Outerbanks as it has painted color flares. I am between a Wildtrak and a Outbanks and wish the sasquatch package could come with painted fender flares, especially on the higher trims.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still learning Pixelmator, so I could use a project to keep me busy. 2 or 4 door, sas or no? You want it all white, but door handles, mirrors and fender flares black, or what color?
That's kind of you. Thank you! I can visualize the differences on any trim probably, but I'm getting a white 4 door base Sasquatch soft top.

I was meaning for the only changes to the Bronco to be addition of white mirrors, door handles, and fender flares. I would appreciate as you change things to save and post what each combo would look like though as I'd like to see variations. No other changes needed at all! Thank you again.

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really like those Nitto Trail Grapplers. Having a hard time not ordering these, want to at least see the KO2s before deciding. However, looks like they did it without a lift and wonder if that is wise.

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the side profile of a 6g Bronco with a light/bright color matching top really accentuates how the rear side window isn’t proportional to the front side window, and it’s all I see.
I find that diagonal line at the back end of the front window ties the smaller rear window in nicely. To me, the designers clearly thought about this.
Sponsored