Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After my ginormous shitshow here back in October

https://bronco6g.com/forum/threads/resolution-on-dch-ford-adm-issue.26170/

My replacement Bronco showed up right before Memorial day weekend I took delivery of it that Saturday.

I was in and out of the dealership that day in about an hour-brought my own financing and down payment for it. The funny part of it was my wife was with me and the finance guy was her salesguy for her current Escape we bought in 2017-she recognized him and I didn't LOL. Anyways the process went too smoothly since I forgot to sign the check from my credit union so I had to go back up there later in the week.

I've been enjoying my Bronco since then and its even impressed my Jeep owning friends.

So I get a letter in the mail today from DCH Ford today-I thought it was one of those stupid hey we will buy your car back things...so I opened it up and discover a check for $100 bucks...I completely forgot about the $100 reservation fee I put down for my first Bronco and they cut me a check to cover it! I wasn't expecting to get it back after the shitshow it happened and chalked it up to collateral damage with everything that happened.

Anyways, figured I'd share a pleasant interaction and to say, yes if your still waiting for your Bronco, when you do get it, it will be worth it!
Sponsored