First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
the sales tax would add $3500, plus whatever fees and so you are already at likely $5K above MSRP before the buyer would have to then pay tax and fees to their state...
Exactly why I would not even bother with it. These mark ups are not going to last as long as people think, at least not across the model line up. Maybe FE's draw a big figure from collectors, but the rest of the public I doubt will pay foolish prices much longer. Maybe if the process didn't drag out for 2 years or whatever it's been. But the initial excitement has probably subdued for the majority.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Keep it for a backup.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe some of the companies trying to create mods and stuff for the Bronco could use it.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not a dealer, and I am ordering a new Bronco, and I don't plan to sell it for a profit. Maybe I'm the only one. That's fine. I don't think that somebody with a keyboard and $100 is entitled and certainly not more worthy to make money in the car business than dealers that train their mechanics, build facilities and deal with the public all the time. I seem to be the minority here, but here it goes: Let the dealer sell it and move on with your life. Do what you do to help humanity and make money. My creed: Let people that want Broncos buy them and don't stand in the way.
You should recite your creed to Ford b/c theyā€™re the ones standing in the way of ppl getting their Broncos not the OP if he buys and sells it.

OP
OP
mds5917

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you really going to make much profit after sales tax, fees, and a month of insurance?
I'm half joking about the mercenary part - I know there is some chance to turn a profit on this, but not likely worth the effort (unless it were a First Edition or some model that seems to be extremely high demand) I was somehow hoping someone nearby was looking for the same and I could possibly connect them to the dealer and maybe it would work out for them.
Maybe some of the companies trying to create mods and stuff for the Bronco could use it.
Now that is a great idea! At least everybody could benefit from that.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about buying the new Bronco and using it till the new Badlands arrives and then trading it in at the dealer where you are getting the Badlands? If you can work a deal out with the new dealer in advance could be a win-win.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You should recite your creed to Ford b/c theyā€™re the ones standing in the way of ppl getting their Broncos not the OP if he buys and sells it.
Yer Rong. Ford is selling Broncos and building Broncos. Ford is not marking them up. They design parts, then take those parts, and add value by putting them together and selling them. Dealers service the parts.

It's the flipper that tries to get a free ride and stands in the way. It's like a ticket scalper that gets to buy cheaper than current market value, adding nothing and making something.
So cute with the graphics

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The legend of the man with 2 broncos!
Honestly, I'd take my original order, enjoy it while waiting for the badlands order. Then flip one of them afterwards.
The dealership is probably going to resell with a big fat beefy markup. Why should you let them make that money when they originally messed with your order to begin with?

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yer Rong. Ford is selling Broncos and building Broncos. Ford is not marking them up. They design parts, then take those parts, and add value by putting them together and selling them. Dealers service the parts.

It's the flipper that tries to get a free ride and stands in the way. It's like a ticket scalper that gets to buy cheaper than current market value, adding nothing and making something.
So cute with the graphics
But him possibly getting this Bronco wasnā€™t on purpose or pre-planned. Yes there are Bronco ā€œscalpersā€ out there but this isnā€™t one of those situations. And how is a flipper trying to get a free ride? Not their fault ppl are willing to pay over to have one, how do you feel abt dealers adding $10-$20k ADM or more to Broncos? Isnā€™t that the same thing?

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I say take them both and swap the doors. Blue body, white doors... people will think you are a cop and get out of your way on the highway. Add a roof rack and you are set.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But him possibly getting this Bronco wasnā€™t on purpose or pre-planned. Yes there are Bronco ā€œscalpersā€ out there but this isnā€™t one of those situations. And how is a flipper trying to get a free ride? Not their fault ppl are willing to pay over to have one, how do you feel abt dealers adding $10-$20k ADM or more to Broncos? Isnā€™t that the same thing?
also look at it this way, he could buy it and then sell it to someone who is looking for a bronco... pay the good fortune forward and not charge more than a couple bucks more than it cost him. Block ALL the flipper/scalper/dealer profits from it.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Flip it.