Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In case anyone was wondering, here is what the same 4DR soft top BD and OBX traveling rigs look like under horrible stadium walkway lighting on a torrentially rainy day. Not gonna post a million photos of these that we've seen over and over.

The gas can lineup looked poor in this lighting as well, couldn't really make out any detail

Underwhelmed that this was all they brought along to a big event at the stadium in a big off road region........, no 2DR, no Sasquatch.

They did have two Sports available to drive in the parking lot though but not what I was there for.

Colorado bronco swag was nice though

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg
Sponsored

Thoos

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Thoos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll give ya $20 for the hat.

4xFord

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Underwhelmed was a good way to describe it. Probably self inflicted but I just thought they might try a little harder considering this was the only CO event. No squatch, no BL.

I also felt bad for the event staff. They were nice enough when I asked questions but they just seemed burned out to me. Might have been those twenty something CA stops.

Last edited:

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also was disappointed. Seriously, no Sasquatch! Denver is a serious 4x4 market and we didn't even get to look at the Sasquatch package. Ford Bronco marketing is as bad as Bronco production.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Underwhelmed was a good way to describe it. Probably self inflicted but I just thought they might try a little harder considering this was the only CO event. No squatch, no BL.

I also felt bad for the BN staff. They were nice enough when I asked questions but they just seemed burned out to me. Might have been those twenty something CA stops.
Exactly this.
All of the western seaboard then the Mtn states. Can you imagine the same questions that many times at each stop?

b6g nerds and the dichotomy with folks that know nothing.

and there is no good production news to be had and share at the stops

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heard that some of the dealership staff were "upset" at all the Granger buyers that showed up...claimed Granger was working "shady deals" to get all the business.
I don't think "Under invoice" is shady, or am I wrong?

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heard that some of the dealership staff were "upset" at all the Granger buyers that showed up...claimed Granger was working "shady deals" to get all the business.
This is how I imagine that person

2470F892-7F92-452D-A247-E58C4959EADC.jpeg

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Serves all the Ford dealers in the state that have horrible communication and pricing sucks. Right now most of the dealers in the state are all msrp+ on stuff they have even used stuff being way over msrp. I know the market is nuts but they have all been similar the last few years.

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are we up to, 160+ CO Granger orders now?
Sounds right...at about $45K average, per build, that's $7.2 MILLION in lost business...and likely future Ford buys as well.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I also felt bad for the BN staff. They were nice enough when I asked questions but they just seemed burned out to me. Might have been those twenty something CA stops.
The ourbroncolife guys wife said they’re from New York and have been on the road for 3 months straight.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I guess not everyone is in our thread, you are of course. But yeah, she scoffed when I said granger 🤣 I just told her to expect more.

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed on everything said here though. Nice to finally see a Bronco but the options they brought was so underwhelming. It was nice to see Lux vs MGV but both models had 32” tires and both were 4 doors so it was almost like looking at the same car.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case anyone was wondering, here is what the same 4DR soft top BD and OBX traveling rigs look like under horrible stadium walkway lighting on a torrentially rainy day. Not gonna post a million photos of these that we've seen over and over.

The gas can lineup looked poor in this lighting as well, couldn't really make out any detail

Underwhelmed that this was all they brought along to a big event at the stadium in a big off road region........, no 2DR, no Sasquatch.

They did have two Sports available to drive in the parking lot though but not what I was there for.

Colorado bronco swag was nice though

Ford Bronco Colorado Bronco Stadium Event 2470F892-7F92-452D-A247-E58C4959EADC
100% the lighting in there was horrible. I had my phone spotlight on most the time. Should have been closer to the front gate.

Looks like you got the same swag I got.

Another bummer is our local EB group was going to have 15 Broncos down for display. Only 4 showed up, rest cancelled, and the 4 left early due to the weather.

Was good to sit in them and get a better feel. The GC BD looked good though. The MGV was really nice as well. Not what I was expecting. Did find out the drain plugs on the washout floors are removable/replaceable. Which is nice if you ever break a tether or lose a plug.
Sponsored