First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap. That's a whole lotta Bronco Bullion!

My res # is 10196788 and the date is 7/14. I placed my order via phone on 7/13, but suspect the dealership didn't process the payment until the next day, hence the later date.

Thanks for putting this together, Chris.
Updated. I'll keep 'em coming as people give me details/we add more people. I'll also plan on adding columns later such as if the order has been placed, what packages/options so that we know which "batches" might come at the same time, color, etc.

Chris
Sponsored

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So here's what I've compiled from this thread. Anyone that seemed to say "I'm in" is included. I got the reservation numbers and dates from the Reservation Tracking List and the trim either from the logo under the avatar, the tracking list, or your post in this thread (someone said they had an FE reservation but would switch to BL). If I missed anyone, I'm happy to update.

NameDateReservation NumberTrim
ColoradoGuy14-Jul10115265Badlands
EB6613-Jul10118127Badlands
abarbs3013-Jul10124374First Edition
Orbiter14-Jul10139418Black Diamond
5280Bronco13-Jul10140182Big Bend
tazinn1114-Jul10174362Wildtrak
Jason14-Jul10190xxxBlack Diamond
j_verde19-Jul10204599Base
cjduffie15-Jul10239453Outer Banks
2Jeeps&PatriotX117-Jul10277933Badlands
Bronco4lyfe8517-Aug10398789Big Bend
Shabakuza5-Sep10444037Wildtrak
jayhawkco12-Sep10450138Badlands
sjpBase
CentennialStateBadlands
ApplesBadlands
SL0-CruiserBadlands
OhlongjohnsonBase
MonkeyBadlands
ZCPM3Badlands
djbuff303Wildtrak
SpecsOpsHippieWildtrak
FiredudeBig Bend
RunninRiotBadlands
TJFreestoneBig Bend
hemiblasWildtrak

So far, 26 reservations, so figuring average price about $50K or so, $1,300,000 worth of Broncos going to Granger.

Chris
I have two reservations.

First Order is 14-Jul -actually placed on opening night but not processed until the next day - with Groove in Centennial (10120xxx).

Second Order is 17-Jul with Granger (10283xxx). For now I'd just use this 17-July info for this list.

I had thought that I would reach out to Groove after B&P comes out to get them on record with a price (I have X plan). Since this group buy came about, I am considering switching my earlier reservation to Granger - just not certain that it would make much of a difference in timing, especially if I'm waiting for a group of 6 for the shipment. Would like anyone's opinion on that.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two reservations.

First Order is 14-Jul -actually placed on opening night but not processed until the next day - with Groove in Centennial (10120xxx).

Second Order is 17-Jul with Granger (10283xxx). For now I'd just use this 17-July info for this list.

I had thought that I would reach out to Groove after B&P comes out to get them on record with a price (I have X plan). Since this group buy came about, I am considering switching my earlier reservation to Granger - just not certain that it would make much of a difference in timing, especially if I'm waiting for a group of 6 for the shipment. Would like anyone's opinion on that.
Updated with your 2nd reservation. I personally don't think it'll make much of a difference. Albert seems to have alluded that Ford has come up with a way to "bump up" the couple of dealerships that don't traditionally sell the volume, but are doing their part to increase Bronco's sales. I would bet that because of that, your delivery date would be nearly the same at either location, especially as a first-weeker.

Chris

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sent a PM with my info as well. I got an email from Albert as well on my order. I agree the list is a good idea. It will help to coordinate shipping.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, thanks to @jayhawkco for putting the spreadsheet together. Nice work!

Second, my understanding is that we are able to get our timestamp from our assigned dealer - you just need to ask them.

Third, I plan to set up a private thread for all of us in Colorado that have moved (or already have) our reservation with @Granger Ford so we can post our timestamps (reservation numbers don't seem to matter) and start getting an idea on when our deliveries of 6 Broncos may get grouped together (thanks to @sjp for this idea!). A private thread is more appropriate for that type of detail. :)

Lastly, please post on this thread if you'd like to be added to the private thread but are not already in @jayhawkco spreadsheet above because I'll use that for the initial invites.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far, 26 reservations, so figuring average price about $50K or so, $1,300,000 worth of Broncos going to Granger.
Thank you for the work on that but it is less than half of the list I have for Colorado Reservations ;) ...

Thank you for bringing my favorite state to #2 in state reservations... Sorry Georgia...

Will be tough to beat Iowa for numbers (proximity)

MackCastle

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue SL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Second, my understanding is that we are able to get our timestamp from our assigned dealer - you just need to ask them.

Third, I plan to set up a private thread for all of us in Colorado that have moved (or already have) our reservation with @Granger Ford so we can post our timestamps (reservation numbers don't seem to matter) and start getting an idea on when our deliveries of 6 Broncos may get grouped together (thanks to @sjp for this idea!). A private thread is more appropriate for that type of detail. :)

Lastly, please post on this thread if you'd like to be added to the private thread but are not already in @jayhawkco spreadsheet above because I'll use that for the initial invites.
Please add me to the private thread re. the Colorado group buy. I just moved my reservation over to Granger last week.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the work on that but it is less than half of the list I have for Colorado Reservations ;) ...

Thank you for bringing my favorite state to #2 in state reservations... Sorry Georgia...

Glad Colorado stepped up to the plate and have moved ahead. I will remind @GiddyUp to crack the whip on our group.?

Not sure to be sad about slipping behind or not being your favorite state?;) Glad everyone is organizing and look forward to the annual Broncotown, USA fest and seeing everyone!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This Colorado group is on top of their SHIT! Way to go!

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad Colorado stepped up to the plate and have moved ahead. I will remind @GiddyUp to crack the whip on our group.?

Not sure to be sad about slipping behind or not being your favorite state?;) Glad everyone is organizing and look forward to the annual Broncotown, USA fest and seeing everyone!
Crack a whip .... hahaha Way to go CO! Sounds like a good Bronco team over yonder!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to start the private thread invites shortly. @jayhawkco - is your list above all confirmed Granger reservations or just a list of all confirmed reservations in CO?

Only Granger reservations get to be part of our private thread. :p

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crack a whip .... hahaha Way to go CO! Sounds like a good Bronco team over yonder!
Thanks... and we know that your statement is not including the Denver Bronco team. LOL

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured I didn't have everyone as I'm sure there are some that have switched but haven't posted to this thread indicating as such. I'll work on getting them all.

Come on Colorado. We can beat Iowa! We have 83% more people than they do!

Chris

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to start the private thread invites shortly. @jayhawkco - is your list above all confirmed Granger reservations or just a list of all confirmed reservations in CO?

Only Granger reservations get to be part of our private thread. :p
This is all people who have posted in this thread that they have ordered from Granger (or planned to switch the next morning or something similar). I believe everyone was from Colorado except for two, one from AZ and one from NM?

Chris
Sponsored