First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just made my reservation for a WILDTRAK with Granger today. Can I be added to the CO thread?

Thanks!
Sponsored

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Colorado friends! Today, I made the decision to change my dealership to Granger. My reservation (10120410) was originally placed on July 13th with Groove Ford. Although it is regrettable that I'm taking my business outside of the great state of Colorado, I'm excited and I look forward to working with the fine folks at Granger Motors.

I have great things planned for my build and I feel strongly that partnering with capable people and companies are the keys to success. I will be flying out to Granger, IA to pickup my new Bronco and can't wait to drive it back home.

ONWNUPW

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 6 Grand Touring
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Swapped my reservation to Granger Ford a couple weeks ago, but just found this thread. My dad also threw in for a badlands at Granger and we couldn't be more excited to join the Colorado Granger buyers!

Can't wait to take delivery and meet y'all back in Colorado for some weekend trails!

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome aboard newcomers!!!

Chris

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can I still get in on this? I'm currently with Phil Long Ford in Denver (which is very close to where I live) but if I can save a couple thousand bucks I don't mind a 1400 mile round trip. Anychance of carpooling to Granger with someone else from the southwestern Denver area? I'm also a pretty late reservation so it may not make sense for me to join, I don't know (reservation made end of October)

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can I still get in on this? I'm currently with Phil Long Ford in Denver (which is very close to where I live) but if I can save a couple thousand bucks I don't mind a 1400 mile round trip. Anychance of carpooling to Granger with someone else from the southwestern Denver area? I'm also a pretty late reservation so it may not make sense for me to join, I don't know (reservation made end of October)
I'm looking to get in on this after they start taking orders. I want to do some price shopping/comparisons to make sure the savings is worth the distance. If I do go with Granger I absolutely would carpool out there to go get it.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I do go with Granger I absolutely would carpool out there to go get it.
I bet you'd get plenty of takers, even those that would chip in for gas, if you're willing to drive.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet you'd get plenty of takers, even those that would chip in for gas, if you're willing to drive.
Carpool would be great, but I think it will be difficult to figure out as it will depend on when the vehicles are delivered to Granger. Granger won't want Broncos just sitting on their lot waiting for the Colorado gang to show up. I plan on flying out as I won't have a trade in and the flight is only about $250 on Southwest currently.

Sponsored

Ckent

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Changed mine over to Granger a couple of days ago. 7/13 reservation time stamp!

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carpool would be great, but I think it will be difficult to figure out as it will depend on when the vehicles are delivered to Granger. Granger won't want Broncos just sitting on their lot waiting for the Colorado gang to show up. I plan on flying out as I won't have a trade in and the flight is only about $250 on Southwest currently.
I'm in Utah, I figure when mine is ready I'll send out notice here and pick up as many as I can on the way. Really I imagine we will have a few days/weeks notice on delivery dates to plan a trip.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also have a Granger reservation. FE from first hour on reservation night, but might be switching to BL for colors and interior. Also game for carpooling. Can I get on the list please?

Last edited:

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy Moved my reservation to Granger from Groove Ford, Denver. please add me to the list for the shipping to Colorado. Thank you

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking to get in on this after they start taking orders. I want to do some price shopping/comparisons to make sure the savings is worth the distance. If I do go with Granger I absolutely would carpool out there to go get it.
That could be fun. My demands would be that we absolutely have to wear masks 100% of the time. I’ll also expect refreshments and snacks and hand sanitizer, also Kleenex. We’ll need to pull over every 2 hours to pee, disinfect everything and do temperature checks. I’ll also need a temperature controlled ride, do you have a car thermostat? 68, no more, no less. I also ‘only’ like classical jazz music and nothing else. I also can’t wear shoes in the car, so uncomfortable and I snore when I sleep and I sleep on all long car rides.

Let me know if that works for you?
Sponsored