Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That could be fun. My demands would be that we absolutely have to wear masks 100% of the time. I’ll also expect refreshments and snacks and hand sanitizer, also Kleenex. We’ll need to pull over every 2 hours to pee, disinfect everything and do temperature checks. I’ll also need a temperature controlled ride, do you have a car thermostat? 68, no more, no less. I also ‘only’ like classical jazz music and nothing else. I also can’t wear shoes in the car, so uncomfortable and I snore when I sleep and I sleep on all long car rides.

Let me know if that works for you?
Works perfect for me (to bastardize Henry Ford) so long as as it's black! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

papsblue

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado buyer... been seeing a lot of posts about Granger on this forum and just got a not so good feeling from my current dealership. (Told me I couldn't order until May...)

While it seems bizarre to me to travel so far for a car... Is it too late to get in on this? I've got a July 14 reservation and want the excitement, I'll also have a trade-in though so will probably have to drive out and back if I do switch.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Colorado buyer... been seeing a lot of posts about Granger on this forum and just got a not so good feeling from my current dealership. (Told me I couldn't order until May...)

While it seems bizarre to me to travel so far for a car... Is it too late to get in on this? I've got a July 14 reservation and want the excitement, I'll also have a trade-in though so will probably have to drive out and back if I do switch.
Nope, it isn't too late to switch. There is info on switching dealerships and trade-ins in the original post.

Let me know if you make the switch and I will add you to our private thread.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone not in the PM, various dealers have cactus gray, carbonized gray, silver, black, white, rapid red and A51 Bronco Sports in stock now per Ford website.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone not in the PM, various dealers have cactus gray, carbonized gray, silver, black, white, rapid red and A51 Bronco Sports in stock now per Ford website.
Just replied to the other thread. I think they still may be all dealer ordered or in transit, unless you happened to call the dealers themselves. I hate that "just arrived" banner on the ford website as it really doesn't mean they are at the dealer yet.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me in to the CO Group Buy (and Shipping) group - just switched from Phil Long to Granger. Ford confirmation email received, but still waiting on a "Howdy" email from Granger...suspect it may be a while...Poor Albert must be the hardest working man in the Midwest these days

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me in to the CO Group Buy (and Shipping) group - just switched from Phil Long to Granger. Ford confirmation email received, but still waiting on a "Howdy" email from Granger...suspect it may be a while...Poor Albert must be the hardest working man in the Midwest these days
Just added you, welcome to the group!

In our private thread, he will add you to our master reservation list (based on timestamp). For now, you can just post your reservation number in there so he can match it to your username.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched to Granger in late October. Don't know if I got added to the CO group. Can you add me to that thread please?

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched to Granger in late October. Don't know if I got added to the CO group. Can you add me to that thread please?
Just added you!

Great username by the way.

Sponsored

rdcusa

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ColoradoGuy Moved my reservation to Granger from Groove Ford, Denver. please add me to the list.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

drz400smoto

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2500HD, '06 4Runner, KTM
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone! I recently switched from Loveland Ford to Granger. Just sent my first email back to Granger. Not too active on this form, but please add me to the list. I'm not 100% on driving or shipping, but will likely do the group shipping option.
Sponsored