Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello fellow Coloradans (and nearby neighbors). A small group of us have been sharing notes on our progress working with our local Ford dealerships and in short, we all came to the same conclusion. Up to now, not a single CO dealership has been very transparent or are willing to be competitive with a well-known Ford dealer and member here, @Granger Ford. Albert has been nothing short of fabulous in this forum representing Granger Ford in Granger, IA (approximately 700 miles from Denver area) and for our small group, we decided to change our reservation to Granger and are inviting others to join us. For our small group, it came down to the combination of transparency and excellent pricing… and with that we decided to work with Granger.

So here are the details followed by links with more details. Granger is offering the following pricing for out of state buyers:

Invoice -$1,300 if you have X-Plan (if not, you can sign up for $25 here)
+$100 $180 DOC (Ford rescinded X-Plan so this changed)
+$45 Transit tag
+$500 Group Shipping through Lepke Transport (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate quoted as of July 20, 2021. Some things to note:
1) this estimate could increase if fuel prices spike by delivery​
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)​
3) a single drop-off location has been arranged and it will be in Lone Tree, CO​
4) One off shipping is available through Lepke at $650 but your Bronco will be shipped with five other random vehicles (it's possible it could take longer for this but difficult to say)​
@North7 put an excellent spreadsheet together HERE but for a basic example if the invoice price (not MSRP) comes to $50,000:
  • Standard X-Plan: $50,000 x .996 = $49,800 + $275 admin fee +$100 DOC fee = $50,175
  • Granger offer: $50,000 - $1,300 + $45 transit fee +$180 DOC fee = $48,925
  • Difference of $1,250
Some dealers may require additional dealer installed accessories (i.e. paint protection, undercoat, car alarm, their own financing terms, etc.) so just because they say they will honor the X-Plan, does not mean that they cannot add things and force you to pay for them – make sure you get it in writing that they will not require anything in addition to factory. Note that @Granger Ford will not be requiring add-ons like this.

One other thing to remember is group shipping will be to a pre-arranged location in Lone Tree, CO for an estimated $425 $500 (or $650 if one-off shipping). Obviously, the extra cost for going to Granger and bringing the Bronco back on your own will vary as well. A number of folks are approaching this like a mini-vacation and adventure by going to Granger to get their Bronco.

Lastly, the amount above does not include the destination fee (roughly $1,500) and sales and use taxes (which are based on where you live – not where you buy).

MSRP/Invoice Pricing List: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/?official-2021-bronco-invoice-price-msrp-price-list-jan-19.11504/

Granger pricing explained: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Granger pricing info for out of state buyers: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-out-of-state-customers.3950/

X-Plan clarification: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-x-plan-price-admin-fee-clarification.3524/

Changing dealership info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-changing-dealerships-thread.2539/
Also, good instruction here from @acetdeucy: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/colorado-group-buy-with-granger.5673/post-200719

Vehicle trade-in with Granger info here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-–-trade-in-guide.3870/

Bonus decal from Granger: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-specific-decal-for-only-our-customers.4972/

The more that we have join in, the faster the deliveries will be… so please join us!

EDIT - changed DOC fee to $100 (with x-plan).
EDIT #2 - clarified that the shipping is being handled by Granger (not us).
EDIT #3 - added a link for info about shipping above and HERE
EDIT #4 - added more details about X-Plan, Invoice, etc
EDIT #5 - added vehicle trade-in info
EDIT #6 - updated DOC fee from $100 to $180 after Ford rescinded X-Plan
EDIT #7 - added a link for MSRP/Invoice pricing
EDIT #8 - updated group shipping estimate amount (due to increase in fuel prices, the current rate is $500)
Sponsored

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know I'm in. Thanks for pulling all this info together and getting it in one place. Perfect!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm already reserved with Granger but I think I'd prefer to fly out and drive it home.

Sponsored

CentennialState

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very fast stuff
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just changed my reservation to Granger!

The Ford rep I spoke with during the change process said he "knew that dealer well" and that there were lots of people switching to Granger.

Now with the piece of mind that I can actually trust my dealer, I can relax, enjoy and just get ready for B&P and placing the actual order in Dec. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m already with Granger, hmm. I have to decide what to do because I have a trade in as well.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford

Isn’t the Doc fee $100 for X-plan members?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m already with Granger, hmm. I have to decide what to do because I have a trade in as well.
I'll buy your car for bluebook if you throw in an Xbox Series X :) /s

Folks, check your junk folders, Albert's initial email to me went there. We've already corresponded via PM and email multiple times and I had only heard from my previous dealer 1x since July.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just changed my reservation to Granger!

The Ford rep I spoke with during the change process said he "knew that dealer well" and that there were lots of people switching to Granger.

Now with the piece of mind that I can actually trust my dealer, I can relax, enjoy and just get ready for B&P and placing the actual order in Dec. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I also did the same just now! The rep told me his previous call was a change to Granger. Maybe that was you, haha.

Huge weight off now. Cheers!

The only thing I see on the original post that needs added:

DOC fee is only $100 with X plan..
Even better, thanks! Edited post.

You should see my reservation anytime now. ;)
Sponsored