Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't made the call to Ford to make the switch just yet. I was considering waiting until B&P is out before doing so, understanding that it may be a while. Granger Ford, are there any logistical concerns on your end if I switch later? Before the switch deadline of course.
Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wasn't that they place that you referred me to Tony?

Super nice people and great service on quotes...
Indeed it was ... and they have done great by me ... always the best price too. That rate to CO would get ATL down to around $600. That's a great rate. Do we need a group commit then?

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello fellow Coloradans (and nearby neighbors). A small group of us have been sharing notes on our progress working with our local Ford dealerships and in short, we all came to the same conclusion. Up to now, not a single CO dealership has been very transparent or are willing to be competitive with a well-known Ford dealer and member here, @Granger Ford. Albert has been nothing short of fabulous in this forum representing Granger Ford in Granger, IA (approximately 700 miles from Denver area) and for our small group, we decided to change our reservation to Granger and are inviting others to join us. For our small group, it came down to the combination of transparency and excellent pricing… and with that we decided to work with Granger.

So here are the details followed by links with more details. Granger is offering the following pricing for out of state buyers:

Invoice -$1,300 if you have X-Plan (if not, you can sign up for $25 here)
+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag
+$425 Group Shipping (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate so there are a couple of caveats in this estimate:
1) this estimate could increase if fuel prices spike by delivery next year​
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)​
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping​

Granger pricing explained: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Granger pricing info for out of state buyers: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-out-of-state-customers.3950/

X-Plan clarification: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-x-plan-price-admin-fee-clarification.3524/

Changing dealership info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-changing-dealerships-thread.2539/

Bonus decal from Granger: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-specific-decal-for-only-our-customers.4972/

The more that we have join in, the faster the deliveries will be… so please join us!

EDIT - changed DOC fee to $100 (with x-plan).
Hello Mike,

Thank you for taking time and putting up a good thread, needed it. Definitely I am interested!. Currently I have badlands reserved with Groove Ford in Denver and have a X-plan as Ford is one of our customers.
Will wait for the B&P and hear what Groove can offer. I have to trade-in/sell my WRX as well. Will see how that works out for me.

Looking forward to save some money :) Thanks

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is difficult because without a trade in I have to try and sell this car locally. Can I decide this at any time between now and next year?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't made the call to Ford to make the switch just yet. I was considering waiting until B&P is out before doing so, understanding that it may be a while. Granger Ford, are there any logistical concerns on your end if I switch later? Before the switch deadline of course.
No the decision on that is totally up to you, we will process all in the res order/time stamp as well to make sure that the orders are in the system timely and correctly...

BTW we have until Feb 2021 to get them in the system...

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed it was ... and they have done great by me ... always the best price too. That rate to CO would get ATL down to around $600. That's a great rate. Do we need a group commit then?
Didn't they quote me Atlanta at 800 per vehicle per load of 6...

I have them written down somewhere...

tazinn11

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello Mike,

Thank you for taking time and putting up a good thread, needed it. Definitely I am interested!. Currently I have badlands reserved with Groove Ford in Denver and have a X-plan as Ford is one of our customers.
Will wait for the B&P and hear what Groove can offer. I have to trade-in/sell my WRX as well. Will see how that works out for me.

Looking forward to save some money :) Thanks
Was also reserved with Groove. Just hung up with Ford marketing. Switch to Granger complete :)

Shabakuza

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 STi // 2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Autonation Ford in Littleton

I spoke with Justin who is the Sales Manager. They are doing all of their Broncos at MSRP and a dealer handling fee of 599. There are NO additional markups. They also offer x-plan pricing to all those who qualify. He said Ford has not said whether or not the Bronco will be available for x-plan pricing though so I thing Granger is just saying they will honor x-plan should it even be available for the Bronco.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Didn't they quote me Atlanta at 800 per vehicle per load of 6...

I have them written down somewhere...
My individual quote is for $850 and if more than 1 vehicle it could drop to $800. But the quote to CO is even more competitive given distance and time traveled. So did you get a quote directly from them for a group? Thanks

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, a dumb question. Granger Ford would be selling at Invoice -$1,300 (Xplan)
Normally on the B&P, is that the MSRP correct?

And if the dealers say "selling at MSRP", that would be more than Granger?

Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with Justin who is the Sales Manager. They are doing all of their Broncos at MSRP and a dealer handling fee of 599. There are NO additional markups. They also offer x-plan pricing to all those who qualify. He said Ford has not said whether or not the Bronco will be available for x-plan pricing though so I thing Granger is just saying they will honor x-plan should it even be available for the Bronco.
That is true, but Granger is also offering $1,000 under invoice without X-Plan. It's $1,300 under invoice with X-Plan.

$1,000 under invoice is a great backup plan when compared with MSRP + higher doc fees if X-plan isn't offered by Ford or honored by the dealer.

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested, but I have a few questions...

How would transport to CO work in this scenario? Would delivery have to be a single central location to all customers on the truck? Or are these vehicles delivered to a local dealer?

I have never had a car shipped via carrier like this, and am just thinking through the logistics...

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely interested, but I have a few questions...

How would transport to CO work in this scenario? Would delivery have to be a single central location to all customers on the truck? Or are these vehicles delivered to a local dealer?

I have never had a car shipped via carrier like this, and am just thinking through the logistics...
ColoradoGuy and Granger will want to chime in here, but I believe they're still working out all the details and at this point, trying to get the interest level and then some firm commitments.

Most likely, the Broncos will be delivered to a central location so no one has to travel too far, but that hasn't been decided yet. Again, final pricing will have some bearing. It will probably be more costly to have them delivered to each person's door - plus, it would be fun to meet up and see what they all look like together. I doubt if they'd be delivered to a dealership - more likely a big parking lot at say, a movie theater or a Walmart is my guess.

Lots more details to work out, but I've already decided that this is the way to go for me.

Shabakuza

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 STi // 2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is true, but Granger is also offering $1,000 under invoice without X-Plan. It's $1,300 under invoice with X-Plan.

$1,000 under invoice is a great backup plan when compared with MSRP + higher doc fees if X-plan isn't offered by Ford or honored by the dealer.
Right. I actually just wondered why I haven't called Granger directly to find out for myself. I just got off the phone and after speaking with them for about 15 minutes I am currently on the phone switching my reservation. The choice was easy.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched from Phil Long to Granger.

The rep I spoke with said, "Granger? No problem. I keep their dealer number written down on my desk. It saves me a lot of time." ?
Sponsored