Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to bump this since it may help the folks in Utah and Cali.:

Hey Albert,

First, thanks for all the transparency. That’s stand up brother. Couple things:

For the guys and gals that want to fly out to Iowa and drive back, could we get a credit for the amount of the shipping? Might help offset the flight hotels and gas. Support the local economy too.

I’ll move my res right now if you can do that. I bet a lot more too.
I see your point but just so you know, we are paying for the shipping, not Granger. It actually would be cheaper for me to fly there and drive my Bronco back then to ship it but I'm choosing shipping because it works better for me.

EDIT - looks like a couple of other beat me to it. (y)

You might want to add a poll on the first post OP. This is so tempting, damnit!! It would make surprising my wife so much easier and it’s way less work. On the flip side I want that trade in tax credit and I would kind of be sad to not meet Albert tbh. Decisions, decisions.
Yeah... I'd like to meet Albert too. If I stick with the shipping plan, hopefully I'll get to meet him when he visits Colorado (along with a bunch of you guys)...
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

unless we coordinate a CA group buy ... :unsure:

I am curious though, because when I talked to my salesman and told him about some of the offers being done, such as Grangers - he told me that when it comes to X plan pricing, dealers are not allowed to budge on price by one penny... which makes it sound like, even if we have an X plan pin, Granger won't be using it - but will give us $1300 under invoice just for having the pin?

So - I don't understand how they can afford to do this? doesn't this mean they'll be losing $1300 on each Bronco they sell? What kind of sense does that make for them as a business?
I thought i saw another post where it was stated that cost on the unit is roughly 2-3% below invoice, so that would be how they can do the deal and not lose their shorts. Someone else will know much more than i do on this situation though.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While, I do not know if Ford has notified dealerships that pricing plans are available on the Bronco, they have made it public that pricing plans will be accepted. Just wanted to clear that up for some folks.

1600806931975.png
That include FE as well?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought i saw another post where it was stated that cost on the unit is roughly 2-3% below invoice, so that would be how they can do the deal and not lose their shorts. Someone else will know much more than i do on this situation though.
ah ... that makes sense.. thanks .. I thought invoice price is what the dealer paid for it...

Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That include FE as well?
My question as well. And I'm still not convinced "A/Z" means the same as "every plan A through Z" because Mike is extremely careful with his word choice. Maybe he means A and Z, not necessary X.

Probably overthinking it but taking everything Mike says with a grain of salt, especially after the BnP delay

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested. Can someone tell me roughly how much total savings we are looking at here?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My question as well. And I'm still not convinced "A/Z" means the same as "every plan A through Z" because Mike is extremely careful with his word choice. Maybe he means A and Z, not necessary X.

Probably overthinking it but taking everything Mike says with a grain of salt, especially after the BnP delay
He previously said X plan specifically.
I’m too lazy to find the tweet though :)

Yosef

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know when you sign up for the mustang club of America for x plan pricing, is it immediate? Meaning, can you use the pin or info when you place your order for the bronco or is there a delay to prove you have x plan and you aren’t eligible for a set amount of time?

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know when you sign up for the mustang club of America for x plan pricing, is it immediate? Meaning, can you use the pin or info when you place your order for the bronco or is there a delay to prove you have x plan and you aren’t eligible for a set amount of time?
PIN is required at time of delivery not order.

Sponsored

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello fellow Coloradans (and nearby neighbors). A small group of us have been sharing notes on our progress working with our local Ford dealerships and in short, we all came to the same conclusion. Up to now, not a single CO dealership has been very transparent or are willing to be competitive with a well-known Ford dealer and member here, @Granger Ford. Albert has been nothing short of fabulous in this forum representing Granger Ford in Granger, IA (approximately 700 miles from Denver area) and for our small group, we decided to change our reservation to Granger and are inviting others to join us. For our small group, it came down to the combination of transparency and excellent pricing… and with that we decided to work with Granger.

So here are the details followed by links with more details. Granger is offering the following pricing for out of state buyers:

Invoice -$1,300 if you have X-Plan (if not, you can sign up for $25 here)
+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag
+$425 Group Shipping (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate so there are a couple of caveats in this estimate:
1) this estimate could increase if fuel prices spike by delivery next year​
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)​
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping​

Granger pricing explained: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Granger pricing info for out of state buyers: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-out-of-state-customers.3950/

X-Plan clarification: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-x-plan-price-admin-fee-clarification.3524/

Changing dealership info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-changing-dealerships-thread.2539/

Bonus decal from Granger: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-specific-decal-for-only-our-customers.4972/

The more that we have join in, the faster the deliveries will be… so please join us!

EDIT - changed DOC fee to $100 (with x-plan).
EDIT #2 - clarified that the shipping is being handled by Granger (not us).
Hello fellow Coloradans (and nearby neighbors). A small group of us have been sharing notes on our progress working with our local Ford dealerships and in short, we all came to the same conclusion. Up to now, not a single CO dealership has been very transparent or are willing to be competitive with a well-known Ford dealer and member here, @Granger Ford. Albert has been nothing short of fabulous in this forum representing Granger Ford in Granger, IA (approximately 700 miles from Denver area) and for our small group, we decided to change our reservation to Granger and are inviting others to join us. For our small group, it came down to the combination of transparency and excellent pricing… and with that we decided to work with Granger.

So here are the details followed by links with more details. Granger is offering the following pricing for out of state buyers:

Invoice -$1,300 if you have X-Plan (if not, you can sign up for $25 here)
+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag
+$425 Group Shipping (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate so there are a couple of caveats in this estimate:
1) this estimate could increase if fuel prices spike by delivery next year​
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)​
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping​

Granger pricing explained: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Granger pricing info for out of state buyers: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-out-of-state-customers.3950/

X-Plan clarification: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-x-plan-price-admin-fee-clarification.3524/

Changing dealership info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-changing-dealerships-thread.2539/

Bonus decal from Granger: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-specific-decal-for-only-our-customers.4972/

The more that we have join in, the faster the deliveries will be… so please join us!

EDIT - changed DOC fee to $100 (with x-plan).
EDIT #2 - clarified that the shipping is being handled by Granger (not us).
Hello There:
It seems like this dealer is the real deal but what can I do to ensure my registered dealer is not going to cut it so that I can change to Granger? Should I just enquire about the pricing plans with them and compare with what Granger has to offer? I am in AZ so cannot drive the Bronco back for sure.
Thanks!

j_verde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well since I'll be moving back to Colorado before these (probably) start getting delivered I think I'm in for this as well... I'll call and switch in the morning. Awesome deal, thanks to those who put it together and big thanks to Albert!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It takes two months from signup date before the PIN becomes valid but you don't need it until you are actually paying at the dealer. You do need to inform the dealer when you order that you are using X-Plan, but regardless what dealers tell you, you don't need the PIN in hand then. So still plenty of time to wait to generate a PIN. They are only good for 12 months.

Last edited:

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs