joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an Oct 2 reservation with Granger and I am in Nevada. A trip to Colorado would be alot easier. Could this deal apply to me?
From my understanding, yes. I am thinking about doing the same once the B & P comes out. I am from NM.
Sponsored

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Add me to the list. Just put down a reservation with Granger.

And I'm considering group shipping. I am up in the mtns but would gladly drive down to Denver for a pick up instead of a drive to IA.

Thanks for working on this.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an Oct 2 reservation with Granger and I am in Nevada. A trip to Colorado would be alot easier. Could this deal apply to me?
From my understanding, yes. I am thinking about doing the same once the B & P comes out. I am from NM.
I don't see why not but it would take a bit of coordinating. Adding @Granger Ford to make sure there are no considerations or concerns doing this with us.

Let me know if this works out and I'll add you to the private group shipping thread.

Add me to the list. Just put down a reservation with Granger.

And I'm considering group shipping. I am up in the mtns but would gladly drive down to Denver for a pick up instead of a drive to IA.

Thanks for working on this.
Welcome to the group! I will go ahead and add you to the private group shipping thread and you can decide on whether or not you want to join us or do your own thing (like pickup yourself or ship yourself).

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see why not but it would take a bit of coordinating. Adding @Granger Ford to make sure there are no considerations or concerns doing this with us.

Let me know if this works out and I'll add you to the private group shipping thread.

Welcome to the group! I will go ahead and add you to the private group shipping thread and you can decide on whether or not you want to join us or do your own thing (like pickup yourself or ship yourself).
Please add me as well.

Sponsored

Zenzone

Black Diamond
First Name
Zen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please add me to the private thread for shipping to Colorado.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please add me as well.
Please add me to the private thread for shipping to Colorado.
Please let me know if you have already switched to Granger. We are keeping the private thread to those that have already switched because the thread includes @Granger Ford and all of us that are likely going to do coordinated shipping.

I will add you to the thread after you switch and usually within a day or two, Albert will add you to our list - you can see where you are on the full list from there.

Feel free to PM me or @Granger Ford with any questions.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 10/1 reservation with Granger. Likely to jump on the group shipping deal unless we take our trade-in up there. Just waiting ever so "patiently".
I can add you to the private thread if you'd like to see where you are on the list - just let me know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes please, thanks!!
Done!

If you don't see your name on the next list in the thread, just post in the thread asking Albert or PM @Granger Ford directly.

Now we can get back to waiting "patiently", lol.

Lee Woiteshek

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please let me know if you have already switched to Granger. We are keeping the private thread to those that have already switched because the thread includes @Granger Ford and all of us that are likely going to do coordinated shipping.

I will add you to the thread after you switch and usually within a day or two, Albert will add you to our list - you can see where you are on the full list from there.

Feel free to PM me or @Granger Ford with any questions.
Granger was the dealer of choice I made on 7/16.

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Arizona here. I had my original reservation 10/5 with Damerow Ford in the "Western US Buyers Group" thread.

It looks like they won't be extending their $1,000 below invoice to AZ buyers.

This may be my best option now. Anyone from Granger able to help me out with switching to this group?

Thanks!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger was the dealer of choice I made on 7/16.
Good choice! Just added you to our thread.
Arizona here. I had my original reservation 10/5 with Damerow Ford in the "Western US Buyers Group" thread.

It looks like they won't be extending their $1,000 below invoice to AZ buyers.

This may be my best option now. Anyone from Granger able to help me out with switching to this group?

Thanks!
You have to make the switch by calling Ford directly. Check the first post for how to do this.

Shipping the Bronco to AZ is another thing if that's what you are looking to do. You should talk with @Granger Ford if you are looking to do something like that.

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good choice! Just added you to our thread.

You have to make the switch by calling Ford directly. Check the first post for how to do this.

Shipping the Bronco to AZ is another thing if that's what you are looking to do. You should talk with @Granger Ford if you are looking to do something like that.
Thanks. I only get to make 1 switch so I want it to be right. Might have to just contact Granger Ford before changing anything.

I was actually hoping to make a trip out of it. Denver isn't bad at all!
Sponsored