Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I may jump in on this because my local dealer, Glenwood Springs Ford, told me that "Ford is not honoring X-Plan" but they'll be happy to sell me a Bronco at sticker price. I still have to check Columbine Ford in Rifle to see if they will honor X-Plan.
https://www.summitford.net/ in Silverthorne has said they will honor X plan and no doc fees.
Sponsored

evovince

Badlands
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3, Evo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please add me to the private group. Just made the switch today. But I haven’t gotten any email from Granger about it. I just got confirmation of the switch.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just figured I'd put this out there for the Colorado folks here. I've spent a little time just trying to track down credit union interest rates for auto loans and think I've exhausted at least the Denver area.

First things first, eligibility to join some of the credit unions is a little bit opaque, but it looks like if you sign up to be a member of the Consumers United Association, that allows membership in a whole slew of credit unions. To join, it's $5 for a one year membership or $25 for lifetime membership.

So, I went through all of those, and then a couple more that seemed to have the ability for somewhat general membership (as opposed to some tied specifically to employers, etc.), and here are what seem to be the best options that I've found. For the sake of this list, I'm only including rates for 48 months or more since Ford financing might have sub 2.0% rates for 36 month terms.

Navy Federal -- 2.19% @ 60 months (must be former military or a family member of someone who was and is currently a member)

Aurora Federal Credit Union -- 2.50% if you put 20% down @ 48 months, 2.60% if you put 20% down at 60 months, and 2.85% if you only put 10% down for anything up to 72 months, 2.95% if you put nothing down for anything up to 72 months

White Crown Federal Credit Union -- 2.84% @ 48 months

Metrum Community Credit Union -- 2.89% @ 84 months

I thought this would be helpful as we get closer to actual time of purchase.

Chris
This is the info we need. 2.85% or lower would be amazing next year, let’s hope it’s that rate! My calculations at 5% would make me a happy man.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the info we need. 2.85% or lower would be amazing next year, let’s hope it’s that rate! My calculations at 5% would make me a happy man.
Yes. Granted these rates are as of today, but I don't see things changing by two whole points by the time we actually get to financing.

Chris

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Granted these rates are as of today, but I don't see things changing by two whole points by the time we actually get to financing.

Chris
Me either! I always calculate high so I can go and expect one thing and when I pay less I’m happy.

Sponsored

mil35

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Made a reservation with Granger. Live in Utah. Interested in being part of the Colorado group.

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chris
Great info. My family has purchased 5-6 cars through Pentagon Federal and their rates have always been outstanding. Right now they have 2.14% for 60mos. My brother’s financial guy hooked us up — at the time you just had to pay $25 to become a member at the National Coast Guard Supporters Association or some shit. Luckily for me my girlfriend’s dad is a vet so we got right in, and we also could have been accepted because my gf is a nurse. Definitely worth looking into. At 2.14% they are basically paying you to use their money.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please add me to the private group. Just made the switch today. But I haven’t gotten any email from Granger about it. I just got confirmation of the switch.
Made a reservation with Granger. Live in Utah. Interested in being part of the Colorado group.
Added you both, welcome to the group! We have grown A LOT. ;)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just changed my reservation to Granger this morning and officially will go with the CO group. Thanks for all you've done.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just changed my reservation to Granger this morning and officially will go with the CO group. Thanks for all you've done.
Welcome Jon! Just added you to our private thread. Albert is in the thread so feel free to ask him anything there.

Also, you can see where you stand as far as deliveries once you are added to the list Albert is posting. The delivery is totally optional but most are going with that option right now.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Jon! Just added you to our private thread. Albert is in the thread so feel free to ask him anything there.

Also, you can see where you stand as far as deliveries once you are added to the list Albert is posting. The delivery is totally optional but most are going with that option right now.
Thanks!

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in Denver metro, probably going to pick mine up at Granger directly, any benefit for the group or me to join in?
You get the same deal with Granger. Biggest plus is shipping. I’m picking mine up too and I’m in here if that helps you. Welcome.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in with Granger, but will be getting a 2022 unless I switch my 103 to them. I’m OK with either. At the moment I’m planning on picking up myself, but feel free to add me to the group.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My question as well. And I'm still not convinced "A/Z" means the same as "every plan A through Z" because Mike is extremely careful with his word choice. Maybe he means A and Z, not necessary X.

Probably overthinking it but taking everything Mike says with a grain of salt, especially after the BnP delay
Knew it! Damn I'm good!
Sponsored