Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just joined the club and switched to Granger as well.

Could I get an invite too?

Thanks!
The private thread is more intended for coordinating transport shipping. We talk about other things but that is the primary reason for it. I see you are in AZ so not sure it would benefit you?
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've made some replacement badge designs based on the OEM proportions (4.125" wide x 3" high) and posted way too many of them in the sitewide art thread. I also have made a few options for Granger. With @ColoradoGuy's permission, I'm sharing a few replacement badge prototypes for Granger customers. Feel free to make suggestions, but I promise nothing :)

(If anyone is interested in replacements for the other trim models, I can make those up, too. I am not as sure about their specs yet, since I haven't seen but the one Badlands in person to do a real-life measurement. But what I have is built using the existing shapes, so they should be pretty close.)

Ford Bronco Colorado Group Buy with Granger CO-granger

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The private thread is more intended for coordinating transport shipping. We talk about other things but that is the primary reason for it. I see you are in AZ so not sure it would benefit you?
I rather be safe than sorry. I’ll be flying up to Denver to pick up my Bronco when the time comes so I’d like to see what everyone else is doing.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I rather be safe than sorry. I’ll be flying up to Denver to pick up my Bronco when the time comes so I’d like to see what everyone else is doing.
Yes, you should be part of the thread then. Welcome!!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're in, welcome to the group!

Sponsored

jedixi

Outer Banks
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi There,
I'd like to be added to the delivery coordination group as well. Thanks!
---Jed---

ThreeDeeMD

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Spoke with Albert today, great conversation. Just made the switch to Granger. Please add me to the list. Also interested in shipping. Thanks!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi There,
I'd like to be added to the delivery coordination group as well. Thanks!
---Jed---
Spoke with Albert today, great conversation. Just made the switch to Granger. Please add me to the list. Also interested in shipping. Thanks!
Welcome! Both of you have been added. In the private thread, you can ask to be added to the list by timestamp. Albert has been providing an updated list in there every few days or so.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome! Both of you have been added. In the private thread, you can ask to be added to the list by timestamp. Albert has been providing an updated list in there every few days or so.
sdfsfdsfs
Hi there- just joined the forum and also switched over to Granger. If you could please add me to the CO list it would be appreciated.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there- just joined the forum and also switched over to Granger. If you could please add me to the CO list it would be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum and the CO group! I just added you to our private thread. You can see it by clicking on the small envelope icon to the top right next to your username.

Sponsored

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I joined for the October deal since it sounds like 2022 I'll get the options I want. I'll probably drive to get it instead of shipping. Unless I change my mind and decide I can live with the MIC and change my current reservation to them since local ford dealers here want to rape and pileage my wallet.

Roadhusky

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4dr 2.7L Badsquatch hardtop with tow package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello. Delurking to say—I'm in Denver, I just made my reservation with Granger, and I'd like to be added to the group shipping thread, please. Thanks to Albert and ColoradoGuy for getting the wheels turning (see what I did there?), and I'm looking forward to getting a Cactus Gray Black Diamond on some distant, glorious day.

Before I return to lurk mode, I wanted to say to whomever wrote 300 pages ago in this thread that they had been thinking of flying to get their Bronco and drive through some national parks on the way back, unless delivery happened in winter—please reconsider! I did a year-long road trip a couple years ago, and it just so happened that all the national parks I hit were between October and February. I hate the cold, and was bummed at first that it worked out that way, but in the end it was better in some ways. For example, I got to drive right to the trailhead at Angels Landing in Zion NP, instead of having to stand in a long line for a shuttle like I would've in summer—and I was the last person off the summit before the sun went down, meaning I had it all to myself for a while. I've seen photos of the mob scene up there in summer and now I feel like I was so lucky to do it when I did, even with a January's worth of ice to contend with. The pair of pants whose seat I shredded going down Walter's Wiggles on my ass were getting pretty old anyway...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I joined for the October deal since it sounds like 2022 I'll get the options I want. I'll probably drive to get it instead of shipping. Unless I change my mind and decide I can live with the MIC and change my current reservation to them since local ford dealers here want to rape and pileage my wallet.
My local dealer just lost my business and I am making the switch. I'm looking at driving back currently
Hello. Delurking to say—I'm in Denver, I just made my reservation with Granger, and I'd like to be added to the group shipping thread, please. Thanks to Albert and ColoradoGuy for getting the wheels turning (see what I did there?), and I'm looking forward to getting a Cactus Blue Black Diamond on some distant, glorious day.

Before I return to lurk mode, I wanted to say to whomever wrote 300 pages ago in this thread that they had been thinking of flying to get their Bronco and drive through some national parks on the way back, unless delivery happened in winter—please reconsider! I did a year-long road trip a couple years ago, and it just so happened that all the national parks I hit were between October and February. I hate the cold, and was bummed at first that it worked out that way, but in the end it was better in some ways. For example, I got to drive right to the trailhead at Angels Landing in Zion NP, instead of having to stand in a long line for a shuttle like I would've in summer—and I was the last person off the summit before the sun went down, meaning I had it all to myself for a while. I've seen photos of the mob scene up there in summer and now I feel like I was so lucky to do it when I did, even with a January's worth of ice to contend with. The pair of pants whose seat I shredded going down Walter's Wiggles on my ass were getting pretty old anyway...
I added all three of you, welcome to the group!

The transport shipping is completely optional but you can join us in other CO and Granger related discussions in the private thread now.

ace119

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I'd like to be added to the private thread as well. My reservation is through Granger and I am most likely shipping to Denver. Thanks!
Sponsored