Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I'd like to be added to the private thread as well. My reservation is through Granger and I am most likely shipping to Denver. Thanks!
Just added you. Welcome to the group.
Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just moved to the Springs,

I have a reservation with Phil Long Ford, they say they don't have pricing or any info yet. I am also new to this ordering thing and am unsure how to go about this to save myself money and headache. I read that Granger is doing very good pricing and delivery service, are there other reasons to switch?

If it's easier, I would like to be added to the private thread and I can do my own reading.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have a reservation with Phil Long Ford, they say they don't have pricing or any info yet. I am also new to this ordering thing and am unsure how to go about this to save myself money and headache. I read that Granger is doing very good pricing and delivery service, are there other reasons to switch?

If it's easier, I would like to be added to the private thread and I can do my own reading.
The private thread would be for those who have already made the switch. Yes the pricing for Granger is awesome, but being treated in an honest and fair manner from day one is why I switched.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can find everything in this thread explaining why people have switched to Granger. It's the two things you mentioned but maybe even a bigger factor is the transparency we get from Granger (which in turn alleviates headaches). ;)

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched to granger. Hopefully,the new ford dealer allocation bs doesn't affect us too badly.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched to granger. Hopefully,the new ford dealer allocation bs doesn't affect us too badly.
Welcome! Just added you to our private thread.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

well my reservation isn't with granger but I'm looking to switch it to wherever I can likely take delivery the earliest. I have been looking at their October deal to reserve a 2-door for MY 22.

DHunt3

Outer Banks
First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off the phone and made the switch to Granger as well. Still debating selling my car before or trading in, but would like to be in the loop!

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just added a reservation at Granger. Please add me to the CO thread. I'll probably fly and drive back, but more info is good info!

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone and made the switch to Granger as well. Still debating selling my car before or trading in, but would like to be in the loop!
I just learned that if you simply "switch" to Granger, you only get $1K off invoice. If you create new reservation with Granger during October, you get $2K off invoice. Just making sure you get the deal you are wanting..

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Switching to Granger later today. Could you add me? I plan to fly in and drive back, but as the other guy said, the more info the better!

DHunt3

Outer Banks
First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just learned that if you simply "switch" to Granger, you only get $1K off invoice. If you create new reservation with Granger during October, you get $2K off invoice. Just making sure you get the deal you are wanting..
Oh yea I'm keeping my early reservation number, thank you tho!

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made a second reservation today with Granger for the $2k deal, but might just switch my original 7/15 res from my local dealer that doesn't want to play ball instead. Will you please add me as well? Thank you!
Sponsored