Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm considering switching my reservation from Phil Long of Denver to Granger, but am concerned about how long this might delay the delivery of my Bronco. Phil Long is the largest Ford dealer in the state of CO and in the top 35 highest volume Ford dealers in the US, so I assume they will have a substantially larger allocation than Granger.

Guess I'll contact Granger to get their input, even though no one really knows for certain, before switching my reservation.
As far as I've heard, Phil Long is MSRP plus they have a doc fee in the range of $600-700. If my math is correct, I'll be saving around $4K with my build (Oct res) by going with Granger. I have a late July res with Phil Long that I won't be using. I'll wait a little while to save $4K.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm considering switching my reservation from Phil Long of Denver to Granger, but am concerned about how long this might delay the delivery of my Bronco. Phil Long is the largest Ford dealer in the state of CO and in the top 35 highest volume Ford dealers in the US, so I assume they will have a substantially larger allocation than Granger.

Guess I'll contact Granger to get their input, even though no one really knows for certain, before switching my reservation.
I think Granger is going to be in a good position allocation-wise but you should talk to them to get a better understanding of that. ;)

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy Can I join? :D Up in Cheyenne but there are only a handful of us in Wyoming and I'm getting from Granger...order submitted last week!

Last edited:

BroncoAbe

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ColoradoGuy I had switched my reservation a while back but forgot to let you know. Spoke to Zach today and was reminded. Please add me to the private group / on the list for shipping to Denver! Thank you!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy Can I join? :D Up in Cheyenne but there are only a handful of us in Wyoming and I'm getting from Granger...order submitted last week!
@ColoradoGuy I had switched my reservation a while back but forgot to let you know. Spoke to Zach today and was reminded. Please add me to the private group / on the list for shipping to Denver! Thank you!!
Added you both. Welcome to the group!

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi @ColoradoGuy, could you add me to the private group? I switched to Granger yesterday, and am considering the group shipping option.

Looking forward to working with Granger, they called and sent an email follow up on my transfer the same day.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi @ColoradoGuy, could you add me to the private group? I switched to Granger yesterday, and am considering the group shipping option.

Looking forward to working with Granger, they called and sent an email follow up on my transfer the same day.
You are in - welcome to the group!

COJOE

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all - Just switched res to Granger! Please add me to the group!

Sponsored

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy I have an October res with Granger and would love to be added to group. Was originally planning to drive but would consider the shipping option if there are still a bunch in the late MY22 window that want shipping!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TApache11

Badlands
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ColoradoGuy and all! I have my reservation with Granger, 7/15/2020 reservation time stamp. Please add me in the group delivery forum.

Thank you so much for helping us navigate away from all the shady Colorado dealers.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy and all! I have my reservation with Granger, 7/15/2020 reservation time stamp. Please add me in the group delivery forum.

Thank you so much for helping us navigate away from all the shady Colorado dealers.
Added, welcome to the group!

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I changed my order to Granger this morning. Please add me to the group delivery forum.
Sponsored