Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hey all, just got my window sticker today for my bronco order. I was wondering if anyone knew about the rail codes? I checked the spreadsheet because my dealer is close to the rail yard off of Titan Road and was hoping mine would match up. The rail code spreadsheet says that the code for this yard is RY7W but my rail code is RP7W. Close enough? There is also no posted code for the yard off of I-76 outside of thorton and was wondering if anyone who has received theirs had the same code and knows where it ended up shipping to? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did spend a bunch of time attempting to google this and help you out but I could find anything with those rail codes. What is the source of these codes?

OP
OP
blackdiamondog

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hey, did you ever figure this out? @blackdiamondog
I did spend a bunch of time attempting to google this and help you out but I could find anything with those rail codes. What is the source of these codes?
i started a thread in the genral delivery forum that you can acess through the "posted threads" tab on my account. to spare yall the time, however, if your dealership is located near the santa fe railyard, chances are that it will be delivered there. however, if your dealer is closer to the rail yard near thorton, then i assume it will be delivered there.
Sponsored