Dow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those in Colorado Springs, I switched my dealer to Mike Naughton in Aurora since they have no ADM and Phil Long would not answer the question. I got three emails from Mike Naughton after I switched. Never got an email from Phil Long after my reservation was in on 13 July. Buyer beware.
Is Mike Naughton allowing xplan?
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those in Colorado Springs, I switched my dealer to Mike Naughton in Aurora since they have no ADM and Phil Long would not answer the question. I got three emails from Mike Naughton after I switched. Never got an email from Phil Long after my reservation was in on 13 July. Buyer beware.
Do you know if they will accept X plan pricing? Just sent in my Mustang Club membership app and hoping for a bigger discount :)

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not know if they accept X-Plan. Give them a call and ask. (303) 343-1900.
I don't qualify, so it is not a deal breaker. The no answer on ADM at Phil Long was.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do not know if they accept X-Plan. Give them a call and ask. (303) 343-1900.
I don't qualify, so it is not a deal breaker. The no answer on ADM at Phil Long was.
I just spoke to Kevin at Naughton and he said they will accept X Plan pricing. He also said that if we decide to switch, to let Ford know and then let him know and he'll be in touch with us.

So, he's moved up the list!

Also, someone else on this thread posted this: https://mustang.org/membership-account/levels/

If you join the Mustang Club, you qualify for X Plan pricing on new vehicles. It's $25. They're not accepting online applications right now but you can download the PDF, print it out, and mail it in. They request a credit card number but I sent a check. Not comfortable sending a credit card number, expiration date, and security code through the mail.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another reason Aurora is tempting over some other dealerships is that I could take Highway 83 back home instead of I-25. The route adds 20 minutes, but I wouldn't have to drive as fast and there will be plenty of "breaks" along the way at traffic lights. I'd like to avoid taking it on the interstate until I have a chance to break it in.

https://www.wikihow.com/Drive-a-New-Car

Sponsored

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is the response I got from Mike Naughton and Groove when asked didnt know to ask about the dealer add ons at the time
Ford Bronco Colorado Springs 20200812_181541
Ford Bronco Colorado Springs Screenshot_20200812-181445_Gmail

Reactions: sjp

Alaska

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have called two dealerships, and both said they are willing to work with me for a group buy. I am willing to do most of the heavy lifting. Anyone interesting in a group buy should private message me. I might open a new thread for this topic.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have spoken with the Bronco Sales Manager @ Phil Long Chapel Hills and he confirmed no ADM in an email. Could change as we are talking about Phil Long dealerships.. Never been screwed by them but always need a shower after dealing with them (MB dealership excluded).
Though my reservation is with them I would have no qualms switching if something better comes along.
I'll check with them as the deadline for switching gets closer, and we know more about X Plan and confirm no ADM etc. If I don't like what I hear I'm out and make a road trip if needed: I've heard Iowa is nice in the spring....

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Castle Pines and a FE reserved. I lived up in Woodland Park and wheeled the gulches weekly. Looking forward to meeting up and doing some trail rides!

Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have my reservation in Denver with Phil Long, but will be moving it to Granger soon.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! I’m up in Lyons. My Reservation is currently set to Longmont. Ive traded a few emails with them but they really didn’t have any info, and to be fair at that time nobody did. Plus they’ve gone radio silent. I’m considering moving my Res to Sil Ter Har because close to my office.

Anybody have experience / connections with Longmont or STH? I’m curious about ADM and their skill sets with suspension lifts.

cheers,
Nels

current rig for fun.

Ford Bronco Colorado Springs 2BEFA5D2-53AB-4616-AF00-8B82D3EA5E1E

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation in Denver with Phil Long, but will be moving it to Granger soon.
You planning to have it shipped or drive back?

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After the exchange that I had with a Phil Long employee, I wouldn't buy a pack of gum from them.

My reservation is at Larry H. Miller, Lakewood. They confirmed no ADM and they will honor Xplan. I may move to Granger but will give LHM the opportunity to earn my business.
Sponsored