Colorado Springs

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You planning to have it shipped or drive back?
I will go there and pick it up. Maybe drive it back, maybe trailer it back. Maybe fly over and then go on a vacation with it, although this will hit Moab within 2 weeks of owning it.
Sponsored

Manningwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, Castle Rock here...currently living in France till middle of 2021. Going with BD (sans squatch). Has anyone in Castle Rock/Pines put their order through Medved? I went in and spoke with them; they said pricing will be MSRP and he thought they prob would offer Xplan. I sent their “Bronco” guy and email about Granger to see what their response will be.

JustPlainJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there,
Morrison, SW of Denver. Formally from Orlando, FL. I may move closer to the cool trails later, when I find them. My job allows anywhere with internet. Bronco Badlands reserved. Car camping sounds even cooler than hoofing it over the same terrain...

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey there,
Morrison, SW of Denver. Formally from Orlando, FL. I may move closer to the cool trails later, when I find them. My job allows anywhere with internet. Bronco Badlands reserved. Car camping sounds even cooler than hoofing it over the same terrain...
I'm curious to see whether a roof-top tent will be offered on all trims. I have three tents already (one-person for backpacking, three-person for campground/car camping, and four-season for winter) but a tent on top would be great for trailhead camping where space is limited. I think it will be a tight squeeze sleeping in the back of a two-door, though I can probably delete the seats, add a platform, and lie diagonally (one of the few times it's good to be short!).

Still haven't decided on a dealer yet.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello! I’m up in Lyons. My Reservation is currently set to Longmont. Ive traded a few emails with them but they really didn’t have any info, and to be fair at that time nobody did. Plus they’ve gone radio silent. I’m considering moving my Res to Sil Ter Har because close to my office.

Anybody have experience / connections with Longmont or STH? I’m curious about ADM and their skill sets with suspension lifts.

cheers,
Nels

current rig for fun.

2BEFA5D2-53AB-4616-AF00-8B82D3EA5E1E.jpeg
I have mine with Sill-TerHar now, I did check with them and they confirmed no ADM and will honor X plan. I do not have any prior experience with them on after market part installation etc..

Interstate Ford in Dacono also confirmed that they will honor X plan.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, thanks for the feedback about STH. Much appreciated. Good to know they confirmed no ADM.

Anybody know the process to switch dealers? I need to make some time to call STH and inquire about changing dealers & aftermarket solutions.

thanks,
Nels

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is at a small dealership in Missouri. I'm friends with the owner of that dealership and didn't want any drama with Phil Long.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, Castle Rock here...currently living in France till middle of 2021. Going with BD (sans squatch). Has anyone in Castle Rock/Pines put their order through Medved? I went in and spoke with them; they said pricing will be MSRP and he thought they prob would offer Xplan. I sent their “Bronco” guy and email about Granger to see what their response will be.
Medved is who I wanted to go with however when I reserved through Ford there was no option for them. My reservation is with Freeway Ford of Denver but I’m not confident that they’re the right dealer for me and I too am seriously considering Granger.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe we should start tracking what we learn:

Granger, Granger (Iowa):
Pros: $1,000 below MSRP
Cons: Long drive, and maybe not so good to be driving your new Bronco that fast for that long the first day out

Phil Long, Colorado Springs:
Pros: Local
Cons: No responses to email so far

Spradley, Pueblo:
Pros: No ADM, yes to X Plan pricing for people who qualify
Cons: ?

Feel free to correct/add to this!

EDIT: By the way, I'm not ruling out Granger or anyone due to the long drive, but I would want to make regular exits on the way back to give it a rest.
Granger is now offering $1300 off for X plan.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Reactions: sjp

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Manningwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Believe me, I'm tempted :) But that's a long drive...I'd miss two or three days of work, which would offset the savings.
Not only is it a long drive but you really shouldn’t do a drive like that during engine break in period. So you’d need to trailer it.

Manningwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Medved is who I wanted to go with however when I reserved through Ford there was no option for them. My reservation is with Freeway Ford of Denver but I’m not confident that they’re the right dealer for me and I too am seriously considering Granger.
I also heard that Castle Rock has some extra taxes compared to other locals... I think castle rock is one of the more expensive places to buy a car. Anyone confirm?
Sponsored