Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be moving to Colorado Springs from Oklahoma in the fall before this car is released, just seeing who else is out there. I used to live in Denver so I am pretty familiar with the area.
Sponsored

pescadotaco

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Corvette Reservation for Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m also in Colorado Springs

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm here in the Springs too. When I called to reserve a Bronco (the website was down), the dealer told me the two-door may be available by the end of the year. He also said, "Don't quote me on that...but there's a good chance you won't have to wait until next year." Anyone else hear this?

pescadotaco

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Corvette Reservation for Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm here in the Springs too. When I called to reserve a Bronco (the website was down), the dealer told me the two-door may be available by the end of the year. He also said, "Don't quote me on that...but there's a good chance you won't have to wait until next year." Anyone else hear this?
Interesting I’m in the springs but sent my order up to Longmont because my wife works in the same family of dealerships so I’ll be able to get some sort of discount. All I got from them was that they would update me once they got more info.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting I’m in the springs but sent my order up to Longmont because my wife works in the same family of dealerships so I’ll be able to get some sort of discount. All I got from them was that they would update me once they got more info.
I thought it was odd too, since everything I've read says "next spring." Maybe he was confusing it with the Sport, but I would think that since he works at the dealership he would know what he's talking about. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the Springs as well and work at the Air Force Academy. Welcome back to Colorado!

bullittchapel.jpg

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have lived in the Springs since '07 after 24 years in the Air Force. Welcome back to the Centennial State.

Sponsored

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just moved to the Springs recently as well

Grabow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Denver as well.
Would any of you be interested in trying to set up group buy through a Colorado dealership? I would imagine if we had 10 (or more) buyers willing to go through one dealership, they would probably be willing to work out pretty decent pricing for us.
My current plan is to purchase through Granger because of the $1000 below invoice offer, but it would sure be nice to not have to fly to Des Moines and drive the 10 hours back to Denver.
I would buy locally if we could get a dealer to commit to invoice pricing and matching the Granger dealer fee of $180, but who knows, we might even get someone to go below invoice if we have enough people in the group.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in Denver as well.
Would any of you be interested in trying to set up group buy through a Colorado dealership? I would imagine if we had 10 (or more) buyers willing to go through one dealership, they would probably be willing to work out pretty decent pricing for us.
My current plan is to purchase through Granger because of the $1000 below invoice offer, but it would sure be nice to not have to fly to Des Moines and drive the 10 hours back to Denver.
I would buy locally if we could get a dealer to commit to invoice pricing and matching the Granger dealer fee of $180, but who knows, we might even get someone to go below invoice if we have enough people in the group.
I get what you're saying, but I've talked to my dealer here already and I want to work with him. They've done some work for me in the past on another car and I want to keep a good relationship with them, especially since I may be bringing the new vehicle in to be serviced. Plus, I may be paying cash so I want to leverage that.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm purchasing mine in Missouri and will pick it up from there. (I know the owner of the dealership)

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I lived in Woodland Park for a couple years and have spent the last year just south of Denver. I take my Samurai up into the mountains down there regularly. The gulches are a great trip. We all need to get together once we have some wheels under us.
Sponsored