dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's an abandoned order I don't care what the dealer charges. Doesn't mean I like it, just like flippers. They're free to flip but I can still think they're blue falcons and just as bad as dealers.

Every flipped Bronco is a Bronco that could have been in someone's hands who actually wanted to keep one.
Every flipped Bronco is in the hands of someone who wanted to keep one.
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Capitol Ford Carson City,
NV

You can add them to your list of dealers to name and shame.
Big Bend Anti Matter Blue
MSRP $38K
Listed $58K

Glad I switched reservations from them. Not to mention they converted one of our cancelled 7/14 reservations for dealer stock. Simply pushing back other actual order holders. Don't get me started on the numerous Broncos parked in the employee area. Skip Capitol Ford.

Kenny H

Badlands
First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These still crack me up. If you had, say, a guitar that was in short supply. Perhaps a PRS, and you sold it for $10,000. It's a $4,500 guitar. You listed it at $10,000 and someone gladly paid you $10,000. Where is the issue? It's a mutual agreement from both parties. You wouldnt say "You know what. I know I can get 10K for this and paid $4,500, but Im going to sell it to you for 3800 bucks because I am super fair person and you deserve it." No.

Say the market was flooded with this same guitar and no one wanted them. You paid $4,500 for it. But listed it for 800 bucks to sell it. The market is the market. You can lose out just as easily as you can gain.

Unless they are selling a Bronco they promised to someone else at MSRP, this is just how it works.

Would anyone sell their house at a premium because the housing market is so good right now? Everyone would. Not like "Yeah. I know I can get 500K and you are willing to buy it for 500K but just give me 300 for it because the builder suggested that I may be able to sell it for that" MSRP. Whats the S in MSRP?

WildernessMan

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s an FE near me for $130k, but the dealer’s a good guy, offering a $20k discount
0C98E1B0-759A-4EA8-A17D-D2A9B7EAB193.png
You peaked my interest soI searched my dealer online and looked to see what they had their Bronco’s priced at. I know they are manikins and I know the 2 door Area 51 had some aftermarket done to it. I’m surprised on the price but may end up being a auction off scenario when Ford allows them to sell the manikins.

5B623403-88E3-4FEF-953D-7DF6E8035C9A.jpeg

048C23A6-FB5D-444A-8B4F-5BE928A08FCA.jpeg

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't wait for the auto dealership model to disappear off the face of the earth forever. Turn those places into delivery/service centers with no sales component involved whatsoever.

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes we know how the market works. It’s theirs to do what they want. That’s all been discussed. I don’t care what someone is selling, if they are asking nearly double for it- unless it’s some collectible rare item- I find it shady, sketchy, abhorrent, etc. And guess what? When people see this in the market, many are going to say “that’s f’ing insane and I will never do business with them.” That’s also how the market works. Is there an idiot out there who may buy it? Sure. But there are probably a lot more people who thought that price is total BS and will never consider them in future purchases. The market goes both ways. So I guess the dealer can decide they're going to railroad one stupid buyer at the expense of more possible future customers. It’s a free (somewhat) country. They can charge ridiculous prices and I can call them out on it.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Notice Ford doesn’t care if they price gouge the hell out of you, but let em give you a discount and they have to change their allocation process.
X-Plan: "NOPE!"
$50K dealer markups: "This is fine."

- Ford

Sponsored

Kcmiller

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't think dealers are getting anywhere near their asking price. Sales on eBay are showing less and less premium above MSRP.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s an FE near me for $130k, but the dealer’s a good guy, offering a $20k discount
Ford Bronco Come and get your $90k Big Bend! 048C23A6-FB5D-444A-8B4F-5BE928A08FCA
Better jump on that deal while it is still available!

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you get any lube with those deals... Seriously as many issues as the roll out has had you would think Ford would step in and do something about this...like if you do this you lose any more allocations for a year.
Sponsored