Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bigger is better
Bigger also puts out a whole lot more light when it is dark. My 7" screen is too bright for me at night, I can't imagine the light the 12" puts out.
My 2011 F-150s screen has a night mode and it's not bright at nite so I'm sure both Bronco screens will dim at nite automatically or manually like my F-150
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a separate note and some may not agree I think the Black Diamond stock wheels are the best across all Bronco wheel options.
Nope. One of these rims is the BD, one is a spare, can you tell the difference? They’re cheap and ugly.

Ford Bronco Come on Ford: Why I am Changing from Badlands to Black Diamond 21987772-AA84-4365-917B-FFBED14D1B7B

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. One of these rims is the BD, one is a spare, can you tell the difference? They’re cheap and ugly.

Ford Bronco Come on Ford: Why I am Changing from Badlands to Black Diamond 21987772-AA84-4365-917B-FFBED14D1B7B
I love the look of black steelies with big tires on an off road vehicle...but to each his own.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncocito

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

21987772-AA84-4365-917B-FFBED14D1B7B.jpeg
My 2011 F-150s screen has a night mode and it's not bright at nite so I'm sure both Bronco screens will dim at nite automatically or manually like my F-150
Yes sir, that is the way it is on my F150 too and it will be the same on the Bronco.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought we could get the 12” screen with BD? Anyway, I kept going back and forth and settled on a Badlands build. Not much more money and the LED lights and few other things are pulling me that way. I would prefer the black/grey MGV seats in the BD, but all black is OK I guess since I can’t get that black/roast or white interior shown on those concept Broncos. The other factor I’m trying to deal with is the wife wants power seats. But that becomes a $2100 upgrade on the BL and all I get for the price is the all black leather trimmed power seats. Don’t want to do it, but I might have to as it will fall into the happy wife category...

My biggest dilemmas are the painted modular top (or lack thereof) and which exterior color. I think I decided on A51, but it seems everyone else has too so now I’m back to contemplating that.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The one on the right is obviously BD

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These are the two I keep alternating between as well. I like the BD interior, but I like the 12" (optional) screen and better 'stance' (due to chunkier tires) of the BL. $ difference doesn't seem to be that big since I would be going with the upgraded BD wheels anyways (the shiny black steelies look even more like spare tire donuts than the Base - not a good look). But still don't know which is my leading choice right now... still want/need to see these in person.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest dilemmas are the painted modular top (or lack thereof) and which exterior color. I think I decided on A51, but it seems everyone else has too so now I’m back to contemplating that.
Why are you worried what color others are choosing? Pick what you like. Remember, this site represents about 5% of Bronco buyers. The "normal" customer will mostly go for black, white or silver.

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ll take those Squatch wheels off your hands if your east coast bro

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said “Come on Ford: Why I am Changing from Badlands to Black Diamond”. Actually Ford offered you options and BD is a better fit for you. That sound kind if perfect doesn’t it?

OP
OP
Broncocito

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You said “Come on Ford: Why I am Changing from Badlands to Black Diamond”. Actually Ford offered you options and BD is a better fit for you. That sound kind if perfect doesn’t it?
[/QUOTE
The point I was trying to make I look at the BD as an alternative, but not my first choice. I live in the high desert and having all black seats in the BL is no bueno. The BD has grey and black seats. My Ford dig is for not offering light colored seats like grey...

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am wondering what the value proposition is on the BD? I do like the look and I do like the look, but I can get the same options, less the vinyl seat and rubber floor (floor yes, seats. I got me) sasquathed for 2k more. WT makes sense, with the suspension changes and transfer case. I do think 33” is the sweet spot for me size wise, but the BB Sasquatch optioned close to the BD is a bit cheaper and gives me 35s. I lose a Goat mode and the washout interior I think. It’s really hard to decide!
Sponsored