First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree, The reservation number does not mean a thing! All the promises from Ford that cars are built according to reservation number are complete BS. All 2-door orders are going to back of the line, regardless of reservation number! The reservation numbers are just for marketing purposes to keep buyers hoping (although there is no hope). Why is there still no soft top option available for 2 doors? If they really would want to build according to reservation numbers then there would be a 2-door soft top option, so Ford could actually deliver Broncos this year.
It appears that the early reservation number helped a lot of people yesterday with 4dr soft tops flying off the line like free pancakes at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo (I don’t expect any of you to understand that reference)…..i know it’s late in the game, but better late than never for all the day 1 build emails that went out yesterday.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd rather have no Bronco than a more door.

thumb_to-danawnawnaw-hell-naw-to-da-naw-naw-naw-48948716.png
I feel the same about the little Barbie one you’re getting…but I’m not as obsessed as you with your little tiny pee-pee syndrome about it…you are obsessed with your own inadequacy and feel compelled to spew it constantly. It is cool for a chick though…kinda, if she’s in high school still.

Last edited:

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will change if the MGV interior get's a different color. 2 Doors For Life 🤪

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When it’s all said and done my rig will be nearly $60k. I’m not compromising unless something is completely unavailable.

Fortunately looks like the aftermarket will solve the lack of mod top issue

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel the same about the little Barbie one you’re getting…but I’m not as obsessed as you with your little tiny pee-pee syndrome about it…you are obsessed with your own inadequacy and feel compelled to spew it constantly. It is cool for a chick though…kinda, if she’s in high school still.
Thank you so much for this comment, it has changed my entire worldview. I too will strive to me more misogynistic. I'll still leave the dick obsession to you.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more doors you get, the bigger your “pee-pee” is I think.

Why can’t Ford offer a 6 door Bronco??!

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a day 2 badlands reservation.

Originally I didn’t want a manual Sasquatch because I didn’t want to be delayed, but seeing as how I’m delayed anyway I’m thinking about doubling down and just going for Sasquatch.

But I’ve done zero research on it. Anyone know any good reviews on a Sasquatched bronco from a daily driver perspective?
Sponsored