First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Given the news that we are now looking at MY '22 vehicles and being given the opportunity to change our builds, what's the plan?

Are you comfortable reconfiguring your build, maybe going SASQ MT, upgrading to LUX, adding Tow, Push Bar, or even going with one of the new colors. Is there any risk to your delivery time?

They are saying that the Reservation number matters but does it really? And will it matter if you start changing things?
Sponsored

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really wondering this too, because if the green color option is good we will be changing to that. Possibly Sasquatch as well after driving one

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I keep my build like my cash. Liquid.

If something comes along that I want more, i'll change my order in September/October when the banks re-open. Order what you want!

Commodity Constraints are going to change a LOT while they are still taking delivery of parts and no manufacturing is going on.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only way I will change my order at all is if the '22 will offer the ability to get the B&O sound system across all models (as it should be anyways). I am not going to let Ford "bully" me into something I don't want because of their issues.

Sponsored

Tuco76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given the news that we are now looking at MY '22 vehicles and being given the opportunity to change our builds, what's the plan?

Are you comfortable reconfiguring your build, maybe going SASQ MT, upgrading to LUX, adding Tow, Push Bar, or even going with one of the new colors. Is there any risk to your delivery time?

They are saying that the Reservation number matters but does it really? And will it matter if you start changing things?
I agree, The reservation number does not mean a thing! All the promises from Ford that cars are built according to reservation number are complete BS. All 2-door orders are going to back of the line, regardless of reservation number! The reservation numbers are just for marketing purposes to keep buyers hoping (although there is no hope). Why is there still no soft top option available for 2 doors? If they really would want to build according to reservation numbers then there would be a 2-door soft top option, so Ford could actually deliver Broncos this year.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m going to check out different color options when they become avail. Might go a higher trim, but probably will stay with my basesquatch order. Currently have roof rack ordered but I think I might remove that.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll probably downgrade from lux so I don't have to deal with the ACC issue for winch. Also considering full downgrade from BL 2.7 sas to base 2dr mansquatch since aftermarket parts are now available. That $20K loss will teach Ford a lesson for snubbing my 7/13 2dr reservation. ;)

Commodities may not be any better in early 2022. I doubt they will stockpile and will instead burn them up on late reservation 4dr soft top sasquatch 2.7 lux tow.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only changes I'll make is the color, and dropping the tow hitch. Other than that I'm staying with the rest of my build, MIC included.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only changes I'll make is the color, and dropping the tow hitch. Other than that I'm staying with the rest of my build, MIC included.
Yeah, I'd like to drop the tow as well

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I'd like to drop the tow as well
I decided to drop the factory hitch, because I only use the one on my Jeep for a bike rack. I don't tow anything. I know I can get an aftermarket cheaper that will handle that small job easily. And, from what I've found the hitch is as easy to install as the one on my Jeep. Lift up the hitch, install 4 bolts, torque 'em down, done and done. No more than a 2 beer job if I take a break. :)

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possibly changing the color to the green. But definitely adding the roof rack for squach.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Given the news that we are now looking at MY '22 vehicles...oing SASQ MT... Is there any risk to your delivery time?
You are making the assumption that the motor company will be able to deliver on their promise of ManSquatch.

I would opine that right there is a "risk to your delivery". 🤷

You might have more faith however.