Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When will this be available
We are getting close. The 2 door variants seemed to be the most popular so we started with a large production run of those. They are made, and we are basically in the final phases (instructions, additional hardware gathering, and boxing solution) before we go to a full-scale release!
Sponsored

budnr22

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are getting close. The 2 door variants seemed to be the most popular so we started with a large production run of those. They are made, and we are basically in the final phases (instructions, additional hardware gathering, and boxing solution) before we go to a full-scale release!
Great. I am Virginia is you need a pre-release tester when you get the package close to ready. Not looking for a handout. Just a quick solution

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great. I am Virginia is you need a pre-release tester when you get the package close to ready. Not looking for a handout. Just a quick solution
I'll add my name to that list. I'm in NoVA and get up to Columbia about once a week. Glad to hear it's coming soon. I need to clear a space for this in the garage.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is official!!!! With a slight name change our EZ-Guide Door Storage system is now available!

As discussed in a previous post, based on the feedback here the 2-door version of this was by far the most popular, so that is what we have put our focus into at this time. If you have a 4-door Bronco and want a place to store all 4 doors, simply select the option for the "4 Door - Front & Rear Door System" on the product page.

SHOP NOW

KEEP YOUR DOORS OFF THE FLOOR
Ford designed the 2021+ Broncos to go straight from the showroom to the trail, with features like removable doors to lighten the vehicle and provide greater visibility. The IAG EZ-Guide Door Storage System mounts to the wall of your garage, giving you a safe place to hang your Bronco doors when they’re not in use. IAG’s Door Storage System protects your doors from potential dents, dings and scratches by keeping them up off the floor where they can get knocked over or bumped around. This space-saving system doubles as a storage solution for your IAG I-Line tube doors, which can be stored out of the way during the winter months when you're using your OEM doors. We offer hangers for two & four door model front doors, four door model rear doors, or a four door front and rear door combo kit.

lighter.jpg

HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION
The IAG EZ-Guide Door Storage System is constructed of heavy-duty steel and has a durable black powder-coated finish that is resistant to corrosion and scratches. Part of the EZ-Guide Door Storage System are the molded urethane cradles that guide the doors into position on their mounts, and keep them stationary while in storage. This system was designed for ease of use; to store the doors simply slide them into the molded urethane cradles until they are resting on the hinge pins. It’s that easy!

lighter.jpg

EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND USE
The IAG EZ-Guide Door Storage System is easy to assemble and mount. There is no need to purchase wall lags or any additional hardware, the EZ-Guide Door Storage System includes all the hardware you’ll need to put it together and fasten securely to the wall. We've even included extra brackets to accommodate 16" or 24" studs. Please note that due to the weight of the doors this system must be mounted to the wall studs.
lighter.jpg

A BETTER DESIGN FOR SAFER STORAGE
Other door storage systems mount in a way that leaves the painted exterior side of the door exposed to the garage, leaving it susceptible to accidental scratches and damage. The IAG EZ-Guide Storage System keeps your doors stored with the exterior paint safely facing the garage wall, so you won’t have to worry about mishaps with bikes or kids. IAG’s Storage System was designed so that you can remove the door and place it directly into the EZ-Guide Storage System without having to set it down on the floor to reposition it for mounting.

lighter.jpg

lighter.jpg

LIFETIME WARRANTY
We're proud to offer a limited Lifetime Warranty on the IAG EZ-Guide Door Storage System. In the unlikely event of a structural failure excluding powder coating, we will provide free repair or replacement for life to the original purchaser.

SHOP NOW
Sponsored