First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do you need rubber washers for? We include hardware for the license plate if that's what you mean (to mount the license plate to the bracket)
I mean attaching your bracket to the steel bumper. I wanted a buffer so bumper does not scratch/rust when attaching it to bumper.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I mean attaching your bracket to the steel bumper. I wanted a buffer so bumper does not scratch/rust when attaching it to bumper.
No we didn't plan to include anything for that. We don't use anything that rusts. The brackets are made out of aluminum... not only that but we powder coat them. If you have concerns over your factory bumper rusting you can install a pad on there but we don't feel it's necessary.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great! Please post detailed pics showing what bumper looks like from underneath, along with what is removed and how it is attached. I am hoping you include rubber washers, etc.?
Some prototype pics (it's a 3D printed bracket for now, as we make some final adjustments, as I want to give folks the option to have it sit flush against the bumper OR allow them to have it sit straight on). You can see my other license plate bracket installed as well

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633445497609

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633445512471

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633445525086

Once I install our Baja Designs XL Linkable Kit on the bumper, we'll do some more test fitting. We're designing it to ensure it works with an aftermarket fog light kit AND bumper mounted light bar kit.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So while I finished the prototype tonight on this bracket, it's sadly not going to work 100% because of the front sensors. The front sensor thinks something is there (and it's not wrong). It sits nice and straight without blocking the fog opening but the sensor detects it. Ohh well. We wanted to have a 2nd option but this might not work as planned. It'll block the fogs if we lower it and where it sits now, the sensor picks up on it.

I could go off towards the center more and I may continue development on this later, but I plant to install a light bar on the bumper, so I want to make sure the plate doesn't block the light bar either.

Ohh how fun prototyping is!

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633482714438

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633482734989

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m bummed you changed the location up so high. I prefer the previous design. Did any of those get made? Or no?

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m bummed you changed the location up so high. I prefer the previous design. Did any of those get made? Or no?
Which previous design? We have 2 designs in 2 different threads (I should see if I can combine them).

THIS one (the one attached to center of bumper) is still going into production after the recent changes (we made changes from this photo based on feedback from the public). As I said we made some changes where we made the back-plate smaller so the license plate hides it, and made it so you only need 2 bolts to secure it (easier to remove it at a trail head)

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633483417005

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Which previous design? We have 2 designs in 2 different threads (I should see if I can combine them).

THIS one (the one attached to center of bumper) is still going into production after the recent changes (we made changes from this photo based on feedback from the public). As I said we made some changes where we made the back-plate smaller so the license plate hides it, and made it so you only need 2 bolts to secure it (easier to remove it at a trail head)

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633483417005
Am I mistaken? i am remembering same off-set but top of plate flush with top of mod bumper.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, that’s the one. I preordered this one.
Yeah we're a dealer for BuiltRight so we sell this one on the site. It does block your fog lights though, but if you don't plan to run fogs no problem there

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's some photos I took with our Triple Fog Light Kit. Keep in mind this again was a prototype bracket for the fogs, so the lights don't go all the way to the outer edge (the final design does, again because of 3D printing we only print part of the bracket to save time, which is why the lights are all bunched up together)

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1633491697060
I’m more interested in this configuration of lights. Backwards from other pictures y’all have posted with the small light on the inside. It doesn’t look like the outside squadron is really blocked much at all.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m more interested in this configuration of lights. Backwards from other pictures y’all have posted with the small light on the inside. It doesn’t look like the outside squadron is really blocked much at all.
What you are seeing are our KR Off-Road brackets, with Baja Designs (and in some photos Diode Dymamics) lights mounted up. We have an in-house brand called KR Off-Road where we manufacture mounting brackets for lights (and some other doodads we find are necessary). Lifetime warranty, made in the USA, good stuff.

So those are available here actually: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Our brackets are VERY popular in the Raptor world, and now that the Broncos are starting to hit the market, we anticipate our brackets will be popular here. They allow you to mount pretty much any light up to them, and we don't force you into using certain lights. You can select any combination of sizes you want really. Here are some examples:

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket Baja Designs 1

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket Lights1

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket Lights2

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket Lights3

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket Diode Dynamics 1

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket Diode Dynamics 2

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What you are seeing are our KR Off-Road brackets, with Baja Designs (and in some photos Diode Dymamics) lights mounted up. We have an in-house brand called KR Off-Road where we manufacture mounting brackets for lights (and some other doodads we find are necessary). Lifetime warranty, made in the USA, good stuff.

So those are available here actually: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Our brackets are VERY popular in the Raptor world, and now that the Broncos are starting to hit the market, we anticipate our brackets will be popular here. They allow you to mount pretty much any light up to them, and we don't force you into using certain lights. You can select any combination of sizes you want really. Here are some examples:

Yes, thanks! I’ve seen those brackets/packages. I just hadn’t seen any showing the S2’s on the inside of the group, and it caught my eye. It’s usually on the outside, like it is in the pics you just sent

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, thanks! I’ve seen those brackets/packages. I just hadn’t seen any showing the S2’s on the inside of the group, and it caught my eye. It’s usually on the outside, like it is in the pics you just sent
Yeah that's why we developed these brackets. We wanted more options as to which lights and how you set them up. So you can pretty much design any fog kit you want.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
try to bend it flush with the skid plate and see if the sensor still reads it.. I think it will be plenty readable with that angle....and all you'll need to do is bend them all...then make one with a bracket like a 74 tailgate plate has.. so you can flip it up if the police has an issue with it bent back....
Sponsored