First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is something on fire? First I couldn't log in, now, the site has gone full 1993 website on me! LOL

Ford Bronco Communication being sent @ 3PM Eastern to those with build date 1624393142877
Sponsored

patchymanz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you guys finding out that your build date was delayed? Called my dealer and he just said dont worry about it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yea no changes. Just says order received. I am supposed to be a 7/19 build so I didn't expect to see any changes. I just check for my window sticker because they say that shows up like 7 days before the bronco is produced.
once you get the window sticker keep an eye on it as it does change that can give you clues on whats going on.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received it too:

At least my build date, 7/15, didn’t change. Fingers crossed.

Hello,
We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.
You've been patient. And we thank you for that.
We've been doing everything we can.
Through the pandemic.
Through unprecedented demand.
Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.
All you want is a Bronco.
At this point you've received one or more changes to your production date. These changes are due to the continued challenges of ramping up our hardtop roof supplier, which is causing shifts to the scheduling plan. And while we're investing millions of dollars to fix this issue, that investment won't materialize overnight.
As your Bronco progresses through production, we will continue to alert you at every milestone:
  • Built – This email will confirm your vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – This email will confirm your vehicle is on its way to your dealer and include the latest estimated arrival date.
To track your real time order & production status, click XXXX
If you need to get off-road right now, we're offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo. Register X
Now for some good news. As you read this, the first Broncos are rolling off the production line and are on their way to customers across the country.
We're going to get these Broncos out there, and we can't wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off any paved surface.
Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m guessing they sent this email to us to remind us with VINs we can track our orders online, so they can give some relief to the humans at Ford fielding our questions about changes build dates. Except the website doesn’t give us the build date!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I take this back. Ford hasn’t learned from their mistakes, and I’m dumb for thinking they would. This recent update was pointless, and provided no information. If anything, it gave me more questions than answers. I don’t have a hard-top, nor did I know my production date was ever changed.

All I have to say, is that this “Bronco Team” customer service line better keep providing build dates. Because if they take away that ability, we will really be left in the dark.
BuT uR sTiLl GiViN dEm Yo MoNiEs?!?!?!?

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you guys finding out that your build date was delayed? Called my dealer and he just said dont worry about it.
Call Ford at 800-334-4375 and have the last 8 digits of your VIN available to give them. Just ask them to confirm your build date or week.

bigbend8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the ford number 1-800-392-3673. I had a build date of 7/19. They told me is was pushed to 8/16. That being said, they said it could be pushed back up or even further out... basically, they have no idea when my car is being built. They recommended calling back every 2-3 days to ask for updates on the build date...

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where are you guys seeing a window sticker?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best part about this thread is that people actually thought the email was going to say something that we didn't know. Even after Ross posted that it wasn't going to be anything. LOL
I made the mistake of seeing the original post, and then being busy with work and checking back after many pages where I did not see his comment, and then getting the useless email not knowing it was going to be useless. I did just confirm (supposedly) that my build week has not changed from a month ago, so at least it is not worse.

morrieswigs

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger T/A, C3 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea no changes. Just says order received. I am supposed to be a 7/19 build so I didn't expect to see any changes. I just check for my window sticker because they say that shows up like 7 days before the bronco is produced.
how do you check for window sticker? Sorry if this is common knowledge at this point, I can’t keep up.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Overarching theme so far...