First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am not mad at Ford. In fact I am really kind of feeling sorry for this once great company.
Made my reservation the second day, left some cash. Converted my reservation to an order, left them more cash for a deposit. You guys know how the communication has been. After all that I did receive the worlds most expensive sticker and limited edition print with what looked suspiciously like FJ Cruisers drawn on it. (My dealer has shared what information he can though and has been responsive to my questions.)
Meanwhile I had my F-150 serviced at a dealership 2 weeks ago. I get two emails a day from Ford wanting me to complete a survey so I know their server is working.
This has been like watching a Viking funeral.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well at least you got the poster/ sticker present... a lot of us just got the 🖕from Mama Ford..

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if the big baller investors out there explore these forums to gain insight. I would imagine a "shorting" of the Ford stock would not be unwarranted.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not mad at Ford. In fact I am really kind of feeling sorry for this once great company.
Made my reservation the second day, left some cash. Converted my reservation to an order, left them more cash for a deposit. You guys know how the communication has been. After all that I did receive the worlds most expensive sticker and limited edition print with what looked suspiciously like FJ Cruisers drawn on it. (My dealer has shared what information he can though and has been responsive to my questions.)
Meanwhile I had my F-150 serviced at a dealership 2 weeks ago. I get two emails a day from Ford wanting me to complete a survey so I know their server is working.
By now, many of us understand the Ford communication strategy and I do not expect it will change.

The big unknown is the production volume for the remaining months in 2021. As you already know, the Bronco production lost 2 weeks in July. August may have a similar production constraint. We just do not know at this point. We also do not know about the production schedule for September or the rest of 2021. We do know Ford is committed to building all the First Edition Broncos within 2021. Beyond that is unknown.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the big baller investors out there explore these forums to gain insight. I would imagine a "shorting" of the Ford stock would not be unwarranted.
Remember GameStop?
Maybe we need to those stock manipulators involved!

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Remember GameStop?
Are you saying that the Ford faithful will run the stock up despite the company's poor performance? That would be a twist.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am really kind of feeling sorry for this once great company
Ford reminds me of the Post Office in the 60s/70s - poor service, oblivious & clueless.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry, I'm not sure what this word means?

When I did a google search the word "Communication" this is all I could find at some website called Harvard Business Review.

Your Communications May Not Be Communicating

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you saying that the Ford faithful will run the stock up despite the company's poor performance? That would be a twist.
Maybe they could drive it in the other direction. Who knows?

After 38 days in MAP prison my mind is failing me!

I wonder if I can get some visitation rights, maybe even be able to sit in my bronco for 10-15 minutes.

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe they could drive it in the other direction. Who knows?

After 38 days in MAP prison my mind is failing me!

I wonder if I can get some visitation rights, maybe even be able to sit in my bronco for 10-15 minutes.
Would it be conjugal?😂
Had to see that coming.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not gonna lie, when I saw the title of this thread I thought my wife created an account and made this thread to get through to me. She's been saying I don't pay enough attention to her lately or something like that. I can't remember.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt".

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not gonna lie, when I saw the title of this thread I thought my wife created an account and made this thread to get through to me. She's been saying I don't pay enough attention to her lately or something like that. I can't remember.
Wife!!!!
Shoot!

(runs around looking 👀, checks outside)

🤔 I wonder how long she’s been gone?

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By now, many of us understand the Ford communication strategy and I do not expect it will change.

The big unknown is the production volume for the remaining months in 2021. As you already know, the Bronco production lost 2 weeks in July. August may have a similar production constraint. We just do not know at this point. We also do not know about the production schedule for September or the rest of 2021. We do know Ford is committed to building all the First Edition Broncos within 2021. Beyond that is unknown.
Agreed. It is not in best Ford's best interest to communicate what they know. IF they give real news on production, and its bad, more people will start looking at alternatives at their competitors. If they string us along, we are more apt to stick around thinking our Bronco is just around the corner. Think about this. IF Ford told you your day 1 or 2 reservation had no hope of delivery before Q3 of next year, what would you do? They are hoping that every week you think "this is the week I get scheduled". Pretty soon you wake up and it is the middle of 2022.
Sponsored