Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like the TFL idiots, the LiteBrite couple does things just for views (money), you have to take their reviews with a grain of salt. Let's take this click-bait as a prime example:

Ford Bronco Comparison: Bronco vs Jeep (spoiler) Bronco hate by LiteBrite 1661178666391
Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is all you need to know. When I have the top off on my Bronco, and my dog in the back seat, I've gotten approached at least 10x. People turn their heads. People want to ask you about it. Shit, if I were single, this would be one the best ways to meet new people. ;)

When I had my Wrangler, no one batted an eye. No one said shit.

I don't care if my Wrangler had a SFA and could climb over a boulder better. I'm taking the Bronco, every day.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear. I have a 2 door on order. Have you had anyone in the back with the AC on?
The fan speed and volume is great. For as bad as Ford made the sound system lacking, they did just the opposite with the AC. Four of us in a 2D on a 105 degree day is not a problem to keep cool, even in the back seat. Point the two center vents back or point them up and it bounce off of the ceiling towards the back.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol at her outfit. I refuse to take opinions from some idiot on the internet, especially one trying to monetize on YouTube with a “4X4 girl” wearing a skirt and a mid-riff shirt.
Got to pay the Dr for her new fun bags.

She probably charged them off as a company business expense

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fan base on this site is actually pretty ridiculous. So many people here think ford can do no wrong and the Bronco is the most perfect thing to ever exist. Love my Bronco but it has oodles of flaws, many of which ford has no excuse for.
This is the most refreshing thing I've read on this forum in months. I understand this is a Bronco enthusiast forum, but the amount of blue oval purist on here who would rather be caught dead then name a single bad thing about their beloved Bronco is ridiculous.

Without complaints, nothing gets fixed. It's ok to be critical of something you enjoy...doesn't mean you hate the product or the brand. In fact, taking the time to be vocal about issues shows you care enough about the product to want it to do better and want to watch it succeed. The faster the purists on this forum realize this, the better off we'll all be.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the most refreshing thing I've read on this forum in months. I understand this is a Bronco enthusiast forum, but the amount of blue oval purist on here who would rather be caught dead then name a single bad thing about their beloved Bronco is ridiculous.

Without complaints, nothing gets fixed. It's ok to be critical of something you enjoy...doesn't mean you hate the product or the brand. In fact, taking the time to be vocal about issues shows you care enough about the product to want it to do better and want to watch it succeed. The faster the purists on this forum realize this, the better off we'll all be.
Exactly!

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my problem with that they said: They are comparing a Bronco that they have upgraded some to their Jeep which they have WELL OVER $100k in.

No, the Bronco is not going to beat the Jeep in extreme rock crawling. It's IFS, it's wider, and it doesn't have the aftermarket (yet).
Once marlin crawler rclt hd comes out should shut up half of the rocking crawling guy's up.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Complaints are good and people should be expressing them. There are a lot of things Ford could have and should have done better with the Bronco.

That being said, this LiteBrite video was more of an assassination attempt. Dude said the Bronco is one step up from a Subaru Outback suited for only light off-roading. Completely wrong. I think their first Bronco video was with Loren Healy on the Rubicon trail, NOT NOT NOT light off-roading.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and in that video they were very very impressed

Complaints are good and people should be expressing them. There are a lot of things Ford could have and should have done better with the Bronco.

That being said, this LiteBrite video was more of an assassination attempt. Dude said the Bronco is one step up from a Subaru Outback suited for only light off-roading. Completely wrong. I think their first Bronco video was with Loren Healy on the Rubicon trail, NOT NOT NOT light off-roading.

js31pilot

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol at her outfit. I refuse to take opinions from some idiot on the internet, especially one trying to monetize on YouTube with a “4X4 girl” wearing a skirt and a mid-riff shirt.
Yup - I agree - she’s wearing way too much 😆

Sponsored
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

and they have already sold the Bronco... and the video where they were showing the bumpers, Kevin was obviously down on the Bronco hard.

I actually like their content and watch almost all their videos. I just think they were predetermined to dump the Bronco and find reasons why.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If these guys are selling their Bronco Badlands, it's only to get a Bronco Raptor, and the video is just to generate more revenue for that Raptor.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the video they fairly talk about how Ford went after the majority of people that fall somewhere between their extreme hobby and never leaving the pavement.

Given that more general audience, it’s ridiculous we don’t have rear AC or cup holders. Better at road trips? Only for the two people up front
I have cars with and without rear AC vents and its worthless in my opinion. My Toyota Matrix doesn't have it, nor does my Mazda 6. In a vehicle this size the entire car cools down plenty fast. And yes we get plenty of 100+ heat where I live.

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of their positive points for the Bronco were spot on. The only two negatives they're right about are the electronic transfer case and the lack of cupholders. I love my Bronco and would take it over the 2013 Rubicon I had and sold to get my Bronco. Gets me everywhere I want to go with comfort and ease, and I've run every difficult trail I ever did in our Rubicon successfully. Having a first year vehicle, I'm not expecting perfection from my Bronco but so far so good. I hope I never run into any issue with the electronic transfer case or the tie-rods or the engine or any of the other things others are reporting as weak points... but I know what all I had to fix and replace on the Jeep and so far I would say the Bronco is doing better. I tore the swaybar disconnect off our Rubicon in a rock garden and replaced it with a Currie Anti-rock. If I break something on the Bronco, I'll replace it with something better.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won hundred percent agree with this.

no car is perfect. I’m just being honest with what I’m using mine for. I even bought a fucking Badlands trim, but I have no plans to go rock crawling. I bought the badlands so if I wanted to resell it one day I’d have good features to get top dollar.

but that said for a $50,000 vehicle there’s a lot I expect. I think it’s ridiculous that for $50,000 you don’t get the best stereo system possible. You don’t even get a doctor cruise control or a remote garage door opener unless you get the LUX package.

The plastic inside is super cheap. There are no AC vents in the back which definitely is a problem here in Texas. And seriously the lack of color options for some trims is a little ridiculous. I know Ford wants to try to upsell you and have you move towards a higher trim package to get better colors, but it’s a little fucking ridiculous that I can’t get desert sand in my badlands, without wanting to get a fucking snorkel in a two. 3 L Everglades.

I’m certainly thankful they let you have Sasquatch on any trim level. But I really don’t see any reason why they can’t open up the colors to almost every trim option. I can’t imagine that actually costs Ford more to do that. Maybe I’m wrong.

otherwise I love this vehicle it’s super fun to drive and hopefully they fix some of these thingsIn future editions.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.