Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Look guys, at then end of the day we’re all off-roaders, we’re all here to have fun and enjoy our toys. I don’t know where some of you get off throwing personal attacks at someone all based on some words over an inanimate object. Nobody has personally attacked you. We do a lot for the Offroad community as whole. We are into all motorsports. We have sxs, jeep, bronco, unimog, Polaris, Yamaha. We don’t discriminate against any make or model. If it has a wheel and and engine then we’re all about it. Some of you who feel personally attacked and are throwing out personal insults need to really evaluate your life and who you are as person.
Have a great week everyone and some of you please stop taking life so seriously and personal.
Eh, given some of y'alls responses and the video thumbnails & intro's, then tack on the add ons.
Yeah, its shady AF and heavily biased, and as someone else said, at the end of the day, y'all are trying to make money, so the thrill to shill is strong.

Im waiting on my obx order but have driven a gladiator for going on 4 years now, just watching a few of y'alls vids, its hard to NOT see how biased you are towards Jeep and the ford bronco.
Sponsored

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When LiteBrite's video had posted, I was waiting for their review of the Bilstein B8 6100 kit for the Bronco after seeing the gentleman that appears to do the majority of the wrenching as of late post the installation and quick test of the 6100's... to hear their take on its ride quality and capability both on and off-road... also if there was a noticeable improvement over the OEM Sasquatch/Badlands Bilsteins, but it turned out that they decided to address them while covering a Bronco vs. Jeep video... obviously, it is clear what subject matter garnered the most attention.

Instead of me quibbling about the content of that particular video, or any other, I'll standby and hope for other content creators to cover the things I'm interested in learning about.

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure what you are laughing at. 24.99 x a few thousands paid subs = a whole LOT of money. Don’t forget to add the paid DMs which equal or surpass the monthly fee.
Do it while you can, cuz some day you can't! Your candor is refreshing and I like that you have thick skin. Too many Keyboard Warriors love to go on attack mode and slam anyone/anything that doesn't line up with their beliefs.

That being said, I had an 87 YJ, probably the worst Jeep ever made. AMC/Ford/Peugeot parts. It was a cross over year and I ended up replacing the 5sp Xmsn 2x due to gears falling off in the case. Had to replace the computer in it and a shit ton of other issues. I highly modified it by the time I sold it and I have to say, the Bronc, is way more capable out the door than my Jeep was, even modified.

Is it perfect no, but nothing is. I have not had any issues with it, yet. I have wheeled MOAB with new and older Jeeps and went everywhere they did. 2 of them, on LJ is highly modified and the other one was a diesel and that thing is a beast. 4 of them were supercharged too. I think I opened some eyes with the highly modded Jeeps. Could I do the same lines, no but they were running 37s. I was stock squatch with no skid plates. I just took a different line but still got to the same end point.

Keep doing what you are doing and just be honest.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure what you are laughing at. 24.99 x a few thousands paid subs = a whole LOT of money. Don’t forget to add the paid DMs which equal or surpass the monthly fee.
That is definitely a lot of money. When I start my channel I might have to do a Beard fetish Onlyfans 🤔

20220821_144808.jpg

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Comparison: Bronco vs Jeep (spoiler) Bronco hate by LiteBrite ladies-man
Ford Bronco Comparison: Bronco vs Jeep (spoiler) Bronco hate by LiteBrite cheers-toast

Just a Boomer that was taught the important thing was how you earned your money not just making money.

Times have sure changed, just glad I haven't changed with them.

Congrats on being a Jeep Pimpin' Daddy

Last edited:

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is definitely a lot of money. When I start my channel I might have to do a Beard fetish Onlyfans 🤔

20220821_144808.jpg
One hell of a beard my friend. Nice ink too. You definitely look like someone who isn’t offended so easily. Refreshing this day and age.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I showed that to my wife and she laughed. I told her, “I don’t get it, boobie pics are free online, why is anyone watching crappy 4X4 videos to see some chick in a skirt?”

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perhaps, but is there a channel of a dude hanging random objects from his gauges? If not, get after it because that is the type of garbage kids watch on YT and the nice thing about making videos for kids is new ones are born everyday! Blippi will be worth more than Tom Cruise someday, mark my words.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.