Not open for further replies.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps, but is there a channel of a dude hanging random objects from his gauges? If not, get after it because that is the type of garbage kids watch on YT and the nice thing about making videos for kids is new ones are born everyday! Blippi will be worth more than Tom Cruise someday, mark my words.
No only that, but WTAF happened to where people are making bank videoing themselves "reacting" to existing videos???
I mean, somewhere, somehow, someone came up with this and has made a mint doing so.
I don't get it.

Maybe I'll start a channel reacting to real life.

You know,
traffic jams,
WalMart lines,
traffic updates where they play the background music so loud you can't hear the pertinent traffic info,
ice cream headaches, gas bubbles, red wake-up eyes.
Trying to explain to the Autozone guy why a MT/AT has no bearing on wipers or headlight bulbs...List goes on.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting she has no credibility. I wonder if she favored the Bronco, what many of you would rate her credibility then. 🤔

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bottom of the Rabbit Hole, the original YT Clickbait

Hot Girls in Camo, Bikinis, Backward Ball Caps or other skimpy attire shooting Class 3 Machine Guns or Barrett .50 BMG Rifles

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting she has no credibility. I wonder if she favored the Bronco, what many of you would rate her credibility then. 🤔
Lol she can favor any vehicle her little air head desires, she’s still just a nobody in a look at me outfit. I wonder if my customers would take me more seriously if I walked around shirtless doing electrical work? 🤔

Sponsored

Jerowell

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I watch and enjoy their channel and I'd agree with a lot of what @LiteBrite says in this episode, even if I think Kevin's perspective is skewed. It feels like for the most part he is comparing their stokish Bronco to what they are used to wheeling instead of comparing stock to stock where I think the Bronco wins hands down. Some other issue he brings up are non issues to me. Cup holders in the back, I have them. Air ducts in the back.. I live in a VERY, extremely, super hot climate and my kids are asking me to turn down the AC cause they are cold.
That said...
If you are into difficult trails and rock crawling (I am), it will be easier to modify the jeep to do it ( i have a built jeep and buggy). The Bronco does what it's built for well, but it's difficult to get much more out of it.
The Bronco is not perfect, although I do think their experience has been worse than most with their build quality. I'm very happy with mine, And I've run it through some trails more difficult than 99 percent of average Bronco owners will ever do. It has done well, but almost left me stranded once with that damn wheel speed sensor error. It's a fun ride, but I will keep my jeep to hit the most difficult trails.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol she can favor any vehicle her little air head desires, she’s still just a nobody in a look at me outfit. I wonder if my customers would take me more seriously if I walked around shirtless doing electrical work? 🤔
:sick:

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

get it while you can! My wife has phenomenal genes and has been solicited for foot photos and interestingly as a hobby dresses as a mermaid and owns several tails. Maybe that’s an angle for us. 🧜‍♂️👀🤷‍♂️

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as you have a number 2 Faber sticking out of your butt crack

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Attached are my first (2) Broncos: 1979 Custom 'Jesse' & 1992 XL 'Frank'. Jesse was a 351M 2-Barrel carb with 3 Speed Automatic, no power windows, no cruise control, crap am/fm radio, no cigarette lighter, solid front & rear axles & no air conditioning - 8 mpg on 93 octane. Frank was a 302 MPFI with ZF 5-Speed Manual, no power windows, but did have better am/fm stereo, cruise control & air conditioning - 12 mpg. I still hated to sell them when I had to. My 2022 is named Buddy & I could not be happier! Never been a Jeep guy, never will.

PIC00036.jpg

Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No only that, but WTAF happened to where people are making bank videoing themselves "reacting" to existing videos???
I mean, somewhere, somehow, someone came up with this and has made a mint doing so.
I don't get it.

Maybe I'll start a channel reacting to real life.

You know,
traffic jams,
WalMart lines,
traffic updates where they play the background music so loud you can't hear the pertinent traffic info,
ice cream headaches, gas bubbles, red wake-up eyes.
Trying to explain to the Autozone guy why a MT/AT has no bearing on wipers or headlight bulbs...List goes on.
I'm already subscribed. Hell Ill do it with you and we can openly react to the differences from state to state on the importance of why AutoZone needs to know the vehicle I'm working on when I simply ask if they carry Blackberry Clove air fresheners!

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I couldnt finish the video, its obvious they are biased. Yes the Bronco isn't perfect, neither is the Wrangler. They both have their shortcomings but you can't make a comparison based on what if and testing one vehicle and "too scared" to test the other. If you're going to list your preferences, go for it but to title the video "FORD BRONCO vs JEEP WRANGLER - The Unadulterated Truth!" and not actually test them head to head is just clickbait. If they're Jeephead's thats fine. If you're a hardcore Bronco fan that's also fine but test them head to head like other credible Youtubers would.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Status
Not open for further replies.