Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All tinsel where is the improved ride/steering/seat comfort.
You wont get the better ride/steering because of the solid axle vs the bronco ifs. Just two different ways of approaching it. For me I'm not brand loyal so I could care less I just want the best vehicle at the time I purchase. The more tech the better in a vehicle at least in my opinion. Which is partially why I chose the Bronco with the better ride quality as well over the Jeep. I was a former jeep owner so I get the whole ride is terrible deal.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw two Wranglers on the road today in their Earl Clear-Coat, and that color is nothing short of amazing in person.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I saw two Wranglers on the road today in their Earl Clear-Coat, and that color is nothing short of amazing in person.
I like it, but not totally sold. I saw one last week and it looked too green for my liking. But sometimes in certain light it has a blue hue which looks great.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't see it anywhere but is Gladiator getting a face lift too?

Sponsored

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The new Bronco was the best thing to happen to the Wrangler. I like all the changes but the bottom line for me still is that it’s still going to be more expensive for less equipment and on-road driveability.
Not to mention, the DIDN'T upgrade tye suspension and steering ( still death wobble prone ). Also, all of that tech and face lifting will surely make the MY24 Wrangler cost more than the Bronco at each respective trim.

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

5,000 lb towing is nice, but if they still suck at steering I don't think I would be towing much :D

And all Jeeps will be hybrid or fully electric by the end of 2025 :(
Steering and suspension DEFINITELY still suck, they haven't improved where its needed most.

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great news for all of us. Bronco better have some cool stuff coming.
That said, I feel their bumper just looks weird.

Thingfish

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Area 51 High pkg - no Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot to digest, awesome updates. Also a lot to digest when we just bought our 2023 4 weeks ago lol. Waited 2 years for the Bronco only to switch to Jeep and then Jeep updates the Jeep a month later. Meanwhile a week after we picked up the Jeep, Ford sends us a vin. I think I’m done buying cars for a long time.

Loving our ‘23 Badlands 2door, but also just helped our son by a ‘23 Willys 2 door and really such a fun vehicle. I think you’ll have a lot fun with both in different ways. The Bronco is awesome and a spacious road beast…the Willys feels crazy small and wriggles on the road comparatively but is a total hoot to drive. The ‘24 updates would be awesome but the ‘23 is a blast to pedal around.

I love that both of these platforms exist and if I had room in the garage I’d be happy having both.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loving our ‘23 Badlands 2door, but also just helped our son by a ‘23 Willys 2 door and really such a fun vehicle. I think you’ll have a lot fun with both in different ways. The Bronco is awesome and a spacious road beast…the Willys feels crazy small and wriggles on the road comparatively but is a total hoot to drive. The ‘24 updates would be awesome but the ‘23 is a blast to pedal around.

I love that both of these platforms exist and if I had room in the garage I’d be happy having both.
Yeah, I really liked driving the Bronco on the test drives I did. Ford just dropped the ball on the reservation process to the point that we just didn’t feel like giving them any money anymore. It’s more about principle than not liking the car for us. Wife loves the Wrangler, I love my gladiator. Agree with your last statement though, they’re both awesome and I wish I could have both.

Thingfish

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Area 51 High pkg - no Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I really liked driving the Bronco on the test drives I did. Ford just dropped the ball on the reservation process to the point that we just didn’t feel like giving them any money anymore. It’s more about principle than not liking the car for us. Wife loves the Wrangler, I love my gladiator. Agree with your last statement though, they’re both awesome and I wish I could have both.
Yeah I get that. I was lucky enough to avoid some of the frustration. I can see that undermining my fun factor. Too much money to also have to carry bad feelings at the end of the day. Enjoy the hell out of those Jeeps!

TxCatalystMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Porsche 911 CarreraS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak