First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let's just make sure we're all on the same page here, you and the other members you mentioned would also rather have a mustang with a manual transmission than a Bronco with an automatic, because having to physically shift gears is more important to you than any other aspect of the vehicle...like 4WD or being able to go offroad, for example.
Um... Yes...

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Um... Yes...
What made you choose a Bronco over any other vehicle with a manual? Like a mustang, for example. I'm not trying to poke fun, I'm just fascinated by things I don't understand.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
What made you choose a Bronco over any other vehicle with a manual? Like a mustang, for example. I'm not trying to poke fun, I'm just fascinated by things I don't understand.
I sold the Mustang for several reasons, the main one being my back just can't take crawling into a car 3" off the ground anymore. (last 4 vehicles were a Mustang, a Mustang, a Mustang, and Ranger)

Visibility is so much better in the Bronco as well. Mustang has huge blind spots. Bronco also has a useable back seat.

Bronco was $10k cheaper than the least expensive Tacoma you can buy with a stick, and you can't actually order a Toyota the way you can order a Ford.

I've owned Jeeps before, and they were... Not Good. Lots and lots of electrical issues.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sold the Mustang for several reasons, the main one being my back just can't take crawling into a car 3" off the ground anymore. (last 4 vehicles were a Mustang, a Mustang, a Mustang, and Ranger)

Visibility is so much better in the Bronco as well. Mustang has huge blind spots. Bronco also has a useable back seat.

Bronco was $10k cheaper than the least expensive Tacoma you can buy with a stick, and you can't actually order a Toyota the way you can order a Ford.

I've owned Jeeps before, and they were... Not Good. Lots and lots of electrical issues.
Right on. I know people have wildly different reasons for choosing their vehicles, and to me the Bronco seems to fit into the antithesis of a street oriented driver, compared to other manual cars out there. About the closest I ever came to getting a car was the Rally Fighter, but they closed up shop before I could get around to buying one.

*glares at the 4Runner*
When you look up a replacement Toyota part and it says "fits 7 models between 2005 and 2023" :unsure:
Sponsored