Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My comfortable well equipped for a base sasquatch are now priced at 45,000 2dr awesome to drive can't stop looking at it (if you can get one come on Ford sort out the constraints)
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My comfortable well equipped for a base sasquatch are now priced at 45,000 2dr awesome to drive can't stop looking at it (if you can get one come on Ford sort out the constraints)
The party is over before it really got started, Bronco is becoming a big spender vehicle. :(

I hope Jeep doesn't get rid of the live front axle, never had an issue with it, strong and reliable with nice articulation.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The party is over before it really got started, Bronco is becoming a big spender vehicle. :(

I hope Jeep doesn't get rid of the live front axle, never had an issue with it, strong and reliable with nice articulation.
They are cheaper than jeeps!

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a wildtrak and rubi-x on order. Both about the same price with 35” tires. But the Jeep will have a complete stereo, steel bumpers, sway bar disco, ko2 tires, towing, painted hardtop and be MY24. I’m a Ford guy (my last 3 vehicles have been f150) but I’m tired of waiting for a bronco that will be missing parts. From reading this forum I have learned that the bronco stereo sounds bad, plastic bumper is no good, Goodyears destroy the paint, and mic top may have cosmetic issues not covered by warranty. Which ever vehicle comes in first I will be buying.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sad thing in all this as I see it. Jeep can and will continue to build AND DELIVER more Wranglers in a day than Ford does Broncos in a month. Production numbers don't support this observation but merely seeing Wranglers filling transport trucks and Broncos continue to be delivered 2 or 3 on a hotshot.

And maybe other than the 4xe or 392 you can buy any Jeep anywhere for less than msrp.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a wildtrak and rubi-x on order. Both about the same price with 35” tires. But the Jeep will have a complete stereo, steel bumpers, sway bar disco, ko2 tires, towing, painted hardtop and be MY24. I’m a Ford guy (my last 3 vehicles have been f150) but I’m tired of waiting for a bronco that will be missing parts. From reading this forum I have learned that the bronco stereo sounds bad, plastic bumper is no good, Goodyears destroy the paint, and mic top may have cosmetic issues not covered by warranty. Which ever vehicle comes in first I will be buying.
So? You can get a steel bumper and avoid top issues by going softtop only.
Stick with Bridgestones and no worries about throwing stones. Side steps help protect the pinch welds. And with softtop no radio on earth will overcome wind noise lol

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So? You can get a steel bumper and avoid top issues by going softtop only.
Stick with Bridgestones and no worries about throwing stones. Side steps help protect the pinch welds. And with softtop no radio on earth will overcome wind noise lol
Thanks for advice but swapping tires will cost extra $$$. Extra weight of better tires will also change suspension dynamics. I have wheel hop on my f150 after going with heavier ko2 tires.

Ford changed what I wanted to order. Originally I was going with cloth seats they changed to leather for $2k more and deleted the subwoofer. Wildtrak also used to have color keyed door handles. Ford just keeps deleting things.

My f150 king ranch came with a pretty good Sony stereo system plus a subwoofer. Why doesn’t ford still use that setup? The rubi-x will have a nice 9-speaker alpine stereo with sub included.

The colored door handles are not a big deal. When my KR was recently broken into it cost more to repaint the new handle. Another great ford feature, easy break lock cylinder. Replaced with passenger style without lock.

Last edited:

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since Ford didn’t allow ordering MT’s the most revent order bank round, I ordered a 2024 2Dr MT Willys soft top instead.

With the changes to the Willys spec for 2024, it’s now pretty dang close in spec to the Black Diamond I was hoping to get, but a bit less expensive ($39.5k + TTL, about 9% under MSRP), after speccing with heated seats and steering wheel.

Wishing everyone waiting for a MT Bronco the best of luck… My patience ran out.
Sponsored