Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In the meantime, there's this
One like that and a few four door Land Cruiser's pop up on the weekends when the weather's nice around here. Saw a really nice Defender out and about too but a cheap hobby they're not.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still gonna ride substandard without IFS.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still gonna ride substandard without IFS.
Still going to be cheaper to lift and increase articulation and less likely to break without IFS too. (Which is why it doesn’t have IFS. And every time another Bronco tie rod breaks is another proof point.)

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, Bronco has been good for Jeepers.
Bronco has been good but it’s still not a Jeep. Let’s keep it real Jeep has been The Rig to get out there and get it. Bronco has slipped back in and as good looking and capable as it’s been it still has a long way to go. Depending on the use and abuse put in by the driver of course. I would of rather had ford make the beefed up front end be standard on all broncos and pay this ridiculous price increase but no the people get a price increase and still the same Bronco from day one.
Love the ride but it’s still not at Jeeps level of reliability for the hardcore Jeeper/rock crawler.
Before you go into well the Bronco can rock crawl with the best of them speech yes it can and yes it will with a worry of will my tie rod finally snap on this one.
Bronco put pressure Jeep 100 percent. It looks cooler and rides better straight out the lot. This comes from a owner of both.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco has been good but it’s still not a Jeep. Let’s keep it real Jeep has been The Rig to get out there and get it. Bronco has slipped back in and as good looking and capable as it’s been it still has a long way to go. Depending on the use and abuse put in by the driver of course. I would of rather had ford make the beefed up front end be standard on all broncos and pay this ridiculous price increase but no the people get a price increase and still the same Bronco from day one.
Love the ride but it’s still not at Jeeps level of reliability for the hardcore Jeeper/rock crawler.
Before you go into well the Bronco can rock crawl with the best of them speech yes it can and yes it will with a worry of will my tie rod finally snap on this one.
Bronco put pressure Jeep 100 percent. It looks cooler and rides better straight out the lot. This comes from a owner of both.
I've owned two Wranglers... a '97 TJ and my current '17 JK. Great vehicles in their own right, but missing that IFS is catastrophic for on-road driving, which is where most people drive their Jeeps 95% of the time. The Bronco is perfect for more people, including me. I've traveled across country many times in the JK... you feel like you just got out of a round with Tyson after a 600-mile drive. It's just not for everyone, that's for sure.

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've owned two Wranglers... a '97 TJ and my current '17 JK. Great vehicles in their own right, but missing that IFS is catastrophic for on-road driving, which is where most people drive their Jeeps 95% of the time. The Bronco is perfect for more people, including me. I've traveled across country many times in the JK... you feel like you just got out of a round with Tyson after a 600-mile drive. It's just not for everyone, that's for sure.
I can agree on that.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still going to be cheaper to lift and increase articulation and less likely to break without IFS too. (Which is why it doesn’t have IFS. And every time another Bronco tie rod breaks is another proof point.)
The entire point of a 6g bronco is you get a lot of off-road capability for it being a daily driver. If you want the ultimate offroader you can beat to hell, a brand new bronco probably isn't it. If you go out offroading a few times a month but drive your bronco to work 5 times a week, a bronco is a better vehicle. If you want to tackle the toughest trails out there, it's not your daily driver, then the bronco might not be it. It's handled everything I've done off-road, but I also love driving it on pavement to work.

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lmao. I thought this forum was karen6g. But the Jeep dudes are way more entitled and obnoxious. Appreciate getting a chance to see the other side.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tell me when jeep offers an entry level model with Rubicon features for close to the price of a Basesquach and I'll actually be interested.... I mean charging extra for keyless entry and power windows when the price is the same as a BaseBase is insane!

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because 1% of Jeep owners jack them up and put big tires on them. Makes their manhood seem bigger.
Sponsored