Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lightning Blue available on lower models and FE but not on Badlands. WTH!!!
Right!! I saw that too. That's BS!
Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just tried B&P for an F150 and it sent me to the Hold Your Horses page for the Bronco. Ford's website is bad.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603515059296

I think a lot of people missed this in the Ford FAQ section. It explains why you can't get some accessories with the Bronco. Apparently it has to do with the GVWR? Dunno, but that is what it says. You are to order the accessories from the dealer after you order the Bronco.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...And also does anybody know why the signature LED headlights are only offered on the Big Bend and not on the Black Diamond? I really like the Signature headlights but prefer the Black Diamond trim over the Big Bend, or having to spend more to upgrade to Badlands.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603515059296
Looks like signature lights might not be compatible with the "retro" grill that comes on the Base and Black Diamond since those are the only two trim levels that don't offer them.

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't believe there's any way to save your build *on* the Ford site but if you follow through with clicking on "Print" you'll have the option to save it as a pdf on your own computer.
For what it’s worth, you can also click in the address bar of the browser and copy the link over to notepad, Word, whatever. You can then copy/paste that URL to your browser later. I’ve “saved” several different builds that way. I saw in some Ford announcement that the B&P builds cannot be directly converted to an order. Seems like there will be a separate order system in December-January. It will be up to us to make sure we actually order what we want at that time.

Suffice it to say that the B&P is not meeting expectations. Neither is the list of available accessories. That may change between now and ordering time but, gosh, it’s just one more in a long line of Ford over promising and under delivering.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can add sound deadening in the Outerbanks and Wildtrak with the 2.7 BUT you can't on the Badlands with the 2.7
Good find. I have not tried to build other trims yet. Maybe that’s a nod towards “BP error“ versus Ford exclusion logic. So I’ll take that as good news. Hopefully the sound deadening will be made available for the BL 2.7.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like signature lights might not be compatible with the "retro" grill that comes on the Base and Black Diamond since those are the only two trim levels that don't offer them.
I don’t buy that. It’s just Fords way to want to entice you to upgrade to BB from the base and from BD to BL. It’s lame.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base
Adding Canvas Bimini Top to the Base model adds roof rails to the picture.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@PhoenixM3 anyone mention that the '360' interior view takes you to the Bronco Sport interior?

Happening to me on a 4 door Wildtrak when I add the Tow package

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok so this is strange. Anyone else not getting past this page? Yesterday I was able to build but now I can't seem to find the actual "build" button. Have i lost my mind

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price Screenshot_20201024-030130_Edge

Edit: nvm... its that blue horizontal bar there

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are we sure the automatic/2.7L bug is actually a bug? Couldn't the price just be tied into the 2.7 since you have no option but to have the automatic with the 2.7. If I add the automatic first it adds the $1595 to the price then adding the 2.7 after it adds another $300 dollars. That logic seems intentional to me. I'm worried we're asking Ford to "fix" something by adding charges they weren't initially planning on lol
Exactly

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price Screenshot_20201024-030130_Edge

I think a lot of people missed this in the Ford FAQ section. It explains why you can't get some accessories with the Bronco. Apparently it has to do with the GVWR? Dunno, but that is what it says. You are to order the accessories from the dealer after you order the Bronco.
The GVWR thing is just complete BS on Ford's part. There is no way a suspension or transmission choice should ever exceed GVWR. It's just ridiculous. Of course that would go hand in hand with the horribly low tow rating.

Ford should be ashamed of this fiasco.

dmh8118

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why can’t you add the signature light package to the Black Diamond trim? I don’t want to have to pay $3000 more for the Badlands just for the light package!
Sponsored