Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of right now you can build a 2dr Badlands with squatch package with roof rails and sound deadening and 2.7L. If you try to add rails and deadening to 4 dr it removes squatch and 2.7L
I"m going with bugs, B&P is not refined yet.
Sponsored

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two issues I noticed trying to build a Big Bend.

1. Adding the mid package automatically gives you auto for free.
2. If I try to add advanced 4x4, it makes me add Sasquatch. Is it not a stand alone option on BB?

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There seem to be lots of bugs in the system.
I am trying to keep mine under $45k. I started with a Base model, 4 door, Hard top, and Sasquatch.
Bugs I see:
1. I can't get the roof rails with the Sasquatch package with 4 door. i have seen lots of pre-production Broncos with both.
2. No manual transmission on the Base model or with Sasquatch. not for me anyway, but...
3. No towing on base. Really?
4. More paint options. Maybe 2022 will allow for base with more. Cactus Gray or Area 51. I do not want to wait, but it would give me the opportunity to save more.
5. Accessories. I am sure they are going to add more as the days pass. Some will be MUCH cheaper aftermarket. (Example - tow hitch for a new Ranger which has the same frame as Bronco is $250. from Reese including the plug.) Not paying double that just to get someone at Ford to install and warranty.

I am glad they are up and running. Bugs and all. If people understood programming, they would realize that even being a HUGE Corp like Ford, there are going to be bugs to work out. Kudos to the engineering and IT teams at FOMOCO for what we have so far!!

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of right now you can build a 2dr Badlands with squatch package with roof rails and sound deadening and 2.7L. If you try to add rails and deadening to 4 dr it removes squatch and 2.7L
Jeez, a Rubik’s cube of incompatible options. Did you try it on more than one trim? Thanks!

The sound deadening is the roof thing, right? Likely adds to the tipping point concern....

Sponsored

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There seem to be lots of bugs in the system.
I am trying to keep mine under $45k. I started with a Base model, 4 door, Hard top, and Sasquatch.
Bugs I see:
1. I can't get the roof rails with the Sasquatch package with 4 door. i have seen lots of pre-production Broncos with both.
2. No manual transmission on the Base model or with Sasquatch. not for me anyway, but...
3. No towing on base. Really?
4. More paint options. Maybe 2022 will allow for base with more. Cactus Gray or Area 51. I do not want to wait, but it would give me the opportunity to save more.
5. Accessories. I am sure they are going to add more as the days pass. Some will be MUCH cheaper aftermarket. (Example - tow hitch for a new Ranger which has the same frame as Bronco is $250. from Reese including the plug.) Not paying double that just to get someone at Ford to install and warranty.

I am glad they are up and running. Bugs and all. If people understood programming, they would realize that even being a HUGE Corp like Ford, there are going to be bugs to work out. Kudos to the engineering and IT teams at FOMOCO for what we have so far!!
Product launches with mistakes should be the exception, not the expectation.

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Product launches with mistakes should be the exception, not the expectation.
Agreed. Input from the consumer may yield quicker fixes - that’s the spirit of intent for this thread.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1. Adding the mid package automatically gives you auto for free.
I was REALLY hoping that nobody would post this and that it would slip though the cracks... but here we are...

It's disappointing for the 7-spd crowd but was great for this short period for the 10-spd crowd.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
can we please stop using CONFIRMED in the title of every fucking thread.

Plus we already have this thread.
CONFIRMED - that I totally agree ?

JK

Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
(Example - tow hitch for a new Ranger which has the same frame as Bronco is $250. from Reese including the plug.) Not paying double that just to get someone at Ford to install and warranty.
The Bronco's "platform" will be shared with the upcoming 2022 Ranger. It does not have the same frame as the current Ranger, and it will not have the same frame as the new Ranger, the Ranger's wheelbase is 10" longer than the longest Bronco.

The tow package comes with a hitch, the wiring harness, and the software. On some models it also includes upgrading engine and trans cooling, but it doesn't on the Ranger so it likely won't on the Bronco.

Typically the software can be turned on by an enterprising individual with a laptop and an OBD cable but not everyone is comfortable with that.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Observation - could not find a la carte locking front differential on Black Diamond.

Looks like I may have to go Badlands in order to have front and rear lockers, or Squatch.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I am able to add both mid and Sas to a Black Diamond.
guess its a bug then, because it said "removes mid package". I'm guessing we got the Beta release.

Jesseh108

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m getting a constant buffer on the picture side of build and price, can’t even look at the colors fully without it buffering
Sponsored