T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. When I add the 2.7L to the badlands, it removes the paint protection and the sound deadening materials...not sure what (if anything) those have to do with each other.

2. Also, are we not allowed to get the black gloss Sasquatch rims without the beauty ring on the badlands? Seems like this should be an option since six lug nuts are the only thing holding this back.

3. in a perfect world, I would want my badlands to have the gloss black top, gloss black grille, gloss back side mirror caps, with the gloss black rims (no beauty ring) with the door handles matching the body color. I’m really hoping Ford can accommodate these simple modifications, even if just in late availability, as they held this thing out to be completely modifiable and customizable. We should be able to get it “modified” like this from factory then. At the least, we should be able to choose our rims and have the local body shop paint The door handles and gloss black grille while we are waiting on the painted modular.

And honestly, the smart thing would be to still offer the dual top option (soft top + modular), and let those waiting for the modular just roll with the soft top for a while.
Sponsored

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which Trim level?
Yes same issue. Having a roofrack or anything on the roof is not possible with 2.7 Liter option. Makes no sense at all.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting a constant buffer on the picture side of build and price, can’t even look at the colors fully without it buffering
Yep , mine is constantly buffering also . I also can't add sound deadening headliner to the 2dr Black Diamond if choosing Squatch but I can on the Badlands .

Sponsored

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was expecting to see some options for the bed area, such as the pull-out tray, the lockable cover and the fold-out tray for inside the tailgate. Or are all those aftermarket? Seems like I've seen them in Ford videos.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black Diamond issues: These were all original included
  1. No manual when selecting Mid package on (hopefully they fix that!)
  2. Now you need to purchase rock rails separate on 4 door?

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PhoenixM3 This thread will only make sense if you compile all of the different glitches into the original post. Otherwise it's just going to turn into another "I can't get Area 51 on the Base?! ARGGHHH!!!" thread. I was thinking of making a similar one so that the Ford IT whizzes could have all of their easy fixes all in one spot.

Chris

371Kenny

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 , 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Adding sasquatch makes you get a auto.
Removes brush guard, headliner, roof rails.
I also thought rock rails were standard on the black diamond but its saying they arent.

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No stand alone for 12” display
No stand alone for wireless pad
No stand alone for heated steering wheels
No option for additional tires except Sasquatch

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw in the “Pre-B&P” sheet.
Why no sound deadening headliner when you go to the 2.7L?

HeftyLefty

Badlands
First Name
Burton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I built a Big Bend and the primary issue I see is that when I get the Headlamps – LED with LED Signature Lighting option it does not say if the taillamps are upgraded as well. All of the renderings show the Headlamps – LED with LED Signature Lighting but standard taillamps.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was REALLY hoping that nobody would post this and that it would slip though the cracks... but here we are...

It's disappointing for the 7-spd crowd but was great for this short period for the 10-spd crowd.
I could always delete my post, but somehow I don't think the post is what will bring that detail to Ford's attention. I think at one point, I got the 2.7, auto, and mid all for $1895. If I could have ordered before they noticed I would have.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

I suspect Ford will work out the kinks in B&P, but I suggest it would be good to identify these discrepancies (glitches, conflicts in selecting options/packages among trim level, etc..) in hopes that improvements can be brought about more quickly.

Please list your substantiated gripe/s in a concise thought like, “Unable to select manual transmission when Sasquatch Package is selected in any trim level“, or “Can’t get power seats without leather trimmed seats” Some of these points may legitimate issues with the B&P, some are just gripes about option limitations.

MODS, if you care to consider consolidating this in another sub-forum, making it a sticky note, or deleting it altogether please go ahead.
I haven’t read all the pages so it’s prob in here already but along with. No manual with Sasquatch for some dam reason you can’t get roof rails with Sasquatch. WTF ? I realize there will be many kinks in this for a few days and many days until we place the orders so I’m sure it will get worked out.
Sponsored