Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t see the trail tools anywhere.
If you're referring to trail turn and that stuff, it's included with the automatic transmission. Not listed as such, but it should be there.

Chris
Sponsored

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look at the auto description it says standard with the 2.7, “included” and you can’t get the 2.7 in any other configuration. So why would they not combine the two?
May be over optimistic but?

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was originally my favorite, but the more that I look at it, I agree that it looks minty green. I'd love to see more earth tones line tan, army green, brown , etc.
I think this is a perfect example of how the computer generated images are misleading. We've seen plenty of real life Cactus gray broncos out there by now and none of them look that green. Also the computer images make the MIC top look much closer to black then gray like it is.

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not sure if glitch, but no tow package on First Edition seems curious to me.

though it might explain why it permits sasquatch with sound deadening.
I could add Tow Package to the BD, someone reported earlier that the base model also had issues adding tow package....

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did the tech team forget to change the First Edition interior options?

Asking for a friend!

Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am sure it is not a bug but I would love to see heated seats as a stand alone option in BD

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was some follow-on discussion regarding selection of roof rails w/ SAS being a problem with vehicle’s weight/stability when carrying a RTT or loaded rack. I don’t understand the incompatibility logic - someone smart please weigh in....
We will have to wait and see if this is a glitch in the B&P system or permanent. Lifting a vehicle obviously changes the center of gravity and perhaps it was an issue in the safety calculations. I noticed that I wasn't able to add the 40 inch light bar on a squatched BD or BL. Im not sure why the 2.7l would impact safety unless that little bit of extra weight changes the calculations enough that they don't want the liability of it. You should still be able to purchase the OEM roof rack afterwards and install it yourself. Im not really worried about that.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Manual with sasquatch (top of many lists I'm sure)
2. adding Sasquatch to Black Diamond gets NO discount (and you already have lockers)
3. Adding mid-package to Black Diamond REMOVES sasquatch (makes no sense at all, when other trims allow it)
4. Mid package (on Black Diamond at least) requires automatic transmission, again, no sense in that.
And lastly with BD and sasquatch besides not being able to get manual or mid package, you also can’t get the sound deadening headliner?? I guess everyone with a Sasquatch wants to hear those tires humming.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not smart but from reading online, the center of gravity will be higher w/Squatch, thus the tipping point is greater with a loaded out rack. Maybe liability concerns.

Edit: Yet everything we've seen about Squatch there's a rack full of stuff on top.
Ford stated in their release video that all Bronco models support roof rails. Its definitely a bug. It's why the roof rails don't even show up on a Wildtrak because the SAS is already on it.
Sponsored