Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Administrator might be helpful to merge this with my "Sneaky b&p stuff thread". I've tried to consolidate a lot of the stuff into the first post there, but I'm headed to work and probably won't be able to keep up with it throughout the day.
Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. I think I've actually done the compiling of all known glitches in the B&P. If I'm missing something that's actually a glitch and not just late availability or a gripe of yours, let me know.

All Trims
Automatic Transmission on a 2.7L has no price
Sound Deadening Headliner not allowed on 2.7L or Sasquatch
Paint Protection Film not allowed on 2.7L
Brush Guard not allowed on 2.7L
No Mid Package allowed with a manual transmission
Wireless Charging Pad listed as an option in both the High and Lux packages
Yakima Light Brackets necessitates Yakima Extra Large Basket, but makes you remove it
2 Door model's rear seat description is incorrect (should be 50/50 not 60/40)
Only one light fixture is allowed (disallowing Pod Lights and Light Bar)
Big Bend
Adding Mid Package adds Automatic Transmission at no price
Advanced 4x4 mandates Sasquatch package when other trims do not
Heated seats shown as included with Sandstone seats, but requires Mid Package
Outer Banks
Roast Leather Seats listed as not coming with power seating
Black Diamond
No price listed on Advanced 4x4 but does charge $795
Badlands/Black Diamond
Rock Rails shown as option for 4 door models but should be included in standard package
Badlands
Roof Rails with Crossbar not allowed with 2.7L or Sasquatch
First Edition
Towing Package not able to be added

@Administrator Do you think we can get this list pulled out of the middle of the thread and put somewhere else more visible? Otherwise I think we'll be getting the same posts all day about what's wrong. If people can read it right away, they'll know it's not new info. Thanks.

Chris
Have the OP update the first post. Also, add there is no ability to choose dual tops.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have the OP update the first post. Also, add there is no ability to choose dual tops.
I @ed him to do so, but no luck as of yet. That's why I shouted out to Admin to see if they could make my list more visible. It's tiresome seeing the same things posted over and over again because no one has anything to reference.

Re: dual tops, someone else said that the only dual option listed was with the modular hard top, so that's late availability. It seems silly that they wouldn't let us have the MIC top and the soft top, but maybe it is what it is.

Chris

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can not add towing to FE 4 door. It's available for the FE 2 door though?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wireless charging pad is listed as included with the High Package on OBX, BL, WT, and FE.
Should be lux or allow for High.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price Wireless Pad High_Lux.JPG

Sponsored

Rkawani

Black Diamond
First Name
Kawani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which trim?
I'm having the same issue with the roof rails and roof rack not being compatible with the 2.7 engine for the WildTrack and Badlands trim. I suspect it is also the case for the BD trim. Not this could because of some sort of Safety reason, heavier engine adds more weigh to the car and therefore roofracks aren't allowed. I don't know, I'm guessing here... the least Ford can do is provide a fix or an explanation.

Moreover, the Sound deafening materials cannot be added with the 2.7 engine for the Badlands and BD trim. But somehow it is fine with the stock 2.3 engine. This one makes no sense at all.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All,

I suspect Ford will work out the kinks in B&P, but I suggest it would be good to identify these discrepancies (glitches, conflicts in selecting options/packages among trim level, etc..) in hopes that improvements can be brought about more quickly.

Please list your substantiated gripe/s in a concise thought like, “Unable to select manual transmission when Sasquatch Package is selected in any trim level“, or “Can’t get power seats without leather trimmed seats” Some of these points may legitimate issues with the B&P, some are just gripes about option limitations.

MODS, if you care to consider consolidating this in another sub-forum, making it a sticky note, or deleting it altogether please go ahead.
Where are all the dealer installed options?

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you get mid package on Big Bend and keep Manual 2.3. Hoping so but current B&P wont allow

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I @ed him to do so, but no luck as of yet. That's why I shouted out to Admin to see if they could make my list more visible. It's tiresome seeing the same things posted over and over again because no one has anything to reference.

Re: dual tops, someone else said that the only dual option listed was with the modular hard top, so that's late availability. It seems silly that they wouldn't let us have the MIC top and the soft top, but maybe it is what it is.

Chris
If you look at the specs for the BL, you should see this:
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603468760954

MIC + soft top is clearly listed as an option. Maybe it's wrong?

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On WIldtrak, $2195 upgrade to Leather seats still shows 6 way manual adjustable seats. Should be 10 way power adjustable.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look at the specs for the BL, you should see this:
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603468760954

MIC + soft top is clearly listed as an option. Maybe it's wrong?
Good call. I trusted what someone had told me in another thread when I brought it up. Time to edit the lists again!

Chris

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So that bar that's in front of the dash, for mounting accessories, is that included in all models, or is that a standalone add-on?

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Manual with sasquatch (top of many lists I'm sure)
2. adding Sasquatch to Black Diamond gets NO discount (and you already have lockers)
3. Adding mid-package to Black Diamond REMOVES sasquatch (makes no sense at all, when other trims allow it)
4. Mid package (on Black Diamond at least) requires automatic transmission, again, no sense in that.
At this point why even get any other trim than Badlands if the others are so crippled?

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, no, no, your doing great, I'm talking about Ford of course.
Don't know about great, but I'm learning a shitload at an accelerated rate....o_O
Sponsored