JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you mean the pull out tray? No I didn't see it. I was also looking for the pull down table as well and didn't see it.
I believe the slide out tailgate and the modular top are both late and are therefor not included in the B&P to eliminate confusion.
The fold town table should be in the accessories at some point, but evidently just not right now. That is the kind of thing that will be easily had in the aftermarket accessories.
Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know if marine vinyl seats come heated with the mid package? When I look specifically at the seat options, the only option for heated comes with the leather trimmed. However, the mid package appears to include it but doesn't change the seats from marine to leather trimmed.
MGV is heated with mid package on Black Diamond

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same problem on a 2 door BD.
This seems to me to be an issue of 2-door vs. 4-door. I could spec out a Badlands with Squatch and the 2.7L and sound deadening on a 2-door, but not on a 4-door Badlands. Not saying it's not a glitch, just that the number of doors is the pivot point.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the slide out tailgate and the modular top are both late and are therefor not included in the B&P to eliminate confusion.
The fold town table should be in the accessories at some point, but evidently just not right now. That is the kind of thing that will be easily had in the aftermarket accessories.
Yeah I figured. Most if not all the accessories offered in the build and price are third party so there's probably some supply chain stuff going on.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One thing I noticed: the Mid package is the same price with AT and MT, even though you don't get remote start with the MT. Should be a bit cheaper I think...

Sponsored

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can't you get a 4 door sasquatch with the roof rack? It specifically states on b&p this is not available, only on a 2 door.

Under build your bronco see pick your adventure. They show 4 door sasquatch with a roof rack. How stupid are they?

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone know if the LED Signature Lighting on BB means the tail lights will remain the non signature version?

I only ask because on the higher trim levels, it states "LED Signature Lighting - Headlamps" included. Are the tail lights excluded from all of this?
For $800 I would sure hope it's both headlights and taillights.

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford should have either limited B&P to reservation holders or given reservation holders their own servers. I am trying to make important decisions here, for crying out loud.
OMG, Karen ... That time of the month already? :sick:

Last edited:

Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No words left to describe such a mess...

FarZanyBonobo-size_restricted.gif
North7. You have released tons of data to us on many spreadsheets and you get very little wrong. Have you ever considered quitting your job and becoming a rock star? I think they need your help. Come to think of it, I’m not joking.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When we talk about the "fold-down table," are we referring to a Bronco version of what they called the "cargo management" system in the Sport?

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price SportCargo

camnut

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since the Outer Banks comes standard with an auto trans why do we pay $1895 to move up to the 2.7 engine which is the same price as the models that come with manual ?

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When we talk about the "fold-down table," are we referring to a Bronco version of what they called the "cargo management" system in the Sport?
No. They have a tray on the door. There is also a cargo management system for regular bronco like you have listed.
Sponsored