Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why can't you get a 4 door sasquatch with the roof rack? It specifically states on b&p this is not available, only on a 2 door.

Under build your bronco see pick your adventure. They show 4 door sasquatch with a roof rack. How stupid are they?
Tipping point for Broncos w/ SAS is the concern, I guess. We suspect this will be resolved to include both SAS and roof rack.

cesarinho

Black Diamond
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well. Not that Bronco Nation is a reliable source but they just posted this which answers my tail light question and your head light one. I’m also looking at Black Diamond most likely and seems Ill have to rely on aftermarket.
9969A2A2-E9A0-4250-BE7C-1526C16556C1.jpeg
Thanks, I hope is not a glitch and signature headlamps/taillights are at least offered on Big Bend. But why would Ford not offer it on the higher Black diamond trim makes no sense. ?. I think I will go Big bend and save some money. ?

Last edited:

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I haven’t gone through this entire thread so I am not sure this has been noticed but I found a way to add the roof rack and have the sas added as well as the lux along with everything else you wanted. Go to pick your adventure and build out your vehicle from the one you pick there and it doesn’t give you so much trouble. Just thought this might help the members.

Update: tried it again and now it isn’t working. Ford must have seen someone happy with a build and said no way Jose!!! Smh ?‍♂

Last edited:

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When we talk about the "fold-down table," are we referring to a Bronco version of what they called the "cargo management" system in the Sport?

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603480001878

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price Table

I had not considered that one. The tailgate flip downs came to my mind.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think because the manual and Sasquatch is said to be late delivery it is not an option during B & P....that it would be done during build...

Hence why MOD too is not on there either.

Explains Velocity Blue as it said it would no longer late delivery.

So B and P is not able to construct anything that is late availability.

Just an observation

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I haven’t go through this entire thread so I am not sure this has been notice but I found a way to add the roof rack and have the sas added as well as the lux along with everything else you wanted. Go to pick your adventure and build out your vehicle from the one you pick there and it doesn’t give you so much trouble. Just thought this might help the members.

Update: tried it again and now it isn’t working. Ford must have seen someone happy with a build and said no way Jose!!! Smh ?‍♂
Still bugs out and removes the 2.7l engine but you can get it to take the SAS and Roof Rack with the 2.3. This is a bug, not a safety issue. Roof Racks should be available with all trims.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was hoping the 2.7 transmission "issue" was just a nice surprise in pricing but I'm pretty sure it's an error after looking at prices on an outer banks that comes standard with the 2.3 auto, it still costs another 1800-and something to upgrade to the 2.7. I hope I'm wrong but, you would think it would only be a 300 dollar price difference on the OBX if that were the case.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So guess we buy it for $365 from the parts department and put it on ourselves lol.
I mean there are literally hundreds of pictures of Broncos with SAS and a roof rack. I'm sure this is a bug in the B&P. Someone needs to go into the database and update the flag for allow with SAS. Should take 10 minutes. Give me access and I'll do it for you (As well as enable Shadow Black tops, White Tops, and the Mansquatch).

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cant change interior on BD
That was clearly my issue as well! it seems to me all the cool selling points are not available now, Donut doors, Interior colors, etc.... We should be able to choose interiors from the lower models, and up grade to leather with the manual seats! It is the most rugged and durable material.. unless its just a poor quality.

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jeez... Ford never said the Automatic transmission was going to be $1,000.

Price was never officially given. We complained that $2,600 was too high for V6+Auto. Now they offer the transmission at no cost and you are telling Ford “hey Ford there is a bug, you aren’t charging me $1,000 for the transmission!”?

Really?
I know I don't get it too. They have to compline no matter what! :)

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't read 22 pages of this thread, but when I went to add the 2.7L to the Badlands 4dr, it said I had to remove the brush guard and the sound dampening headliner.