First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed that Outer Banks lets you add the Rock Bar even though it comes standard with the incompatible Running Board.
Also, 2-door still allows the purchase of "door bags for in-vehicle storage"

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was building an OB 2 dr and transferred the numbers into one of the spreadsheets that I got off the forum and the numbers don't match up. The B&P is off by +$795. I did the math using a calculator adding up the individual options and accessories and it was off by $795. Don't trust the math on the B&P. I also built a WT 2 dr and the math on that one checked out. Crazy

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
So just for shits n giggles I built a few of the high upscaled models (outer banks, Badlands) and you STILL HAVE TO PAY EXTRA for modular bumper, brush guard, tow hitch, etc AND the Sasquatch is $700 MORE than the base model (5795 vs 4995) in the OB!! WTF!! 55k vs 40k for the base with the same good stuff???!! JMO but the base model is a steal with 2.7, 10 speed and Sasquatch!!
I don't give a rats ass about leather steering wheel covers, heated seats and the other BS. AND you still have to get the lux package to get the good stereo? Some of this just not add up for getting the higher models. I built a Base with rock bars, soft top,, 2.7, 10 speed, SAS, floor liners, engine heater,pod lights canvas top and was still under 41k

Last edited:

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fold down table: under $100 on Amazon.
What you can get elsewhere shouldn't have anything to do with what Ford heavily advertised you could get from them. I'm special ordering a vehicle from the manufacturer, not piece-mealing something through the mail.

I can and do work on and install what I want on my vehicles on my own. This is totally different. This is a brand new special order from the manufacturer that I shouldn't have to go behind to fix after I get it. It should be done right the first time.

Squatch395

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7.3L F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this all some sick way of Ford gaining more insight in what we want and are willing to spend? The User Experience on the B&P is a joke not to mention all of these gaps you all have highlighted. Ford shit the bed on this Bronco post reveal. Ford could have at the very least had actual production (painted) vehicles represented as we make selections. But, hey look over at this shiny Filson Bronco that you can’t have. And yeah, I’m still buying a Badlands...

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$2195 for leather seat upgrade for 2 door and 4 door (OBX & Wild). This doesn't seem right as the 4 door includes electric seats and the 2 door doesnt.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you. I know it puts a snag in my plans if we can't.
Sadly no we can’t. As it stands it’s stated on the Reference Guide that now you can only get the Manual and the mid package with the Badlands trim. They are forcing us that want the manual and some creature comforts to get an upgraded trim. So frustrated with Ford

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No power seats with Marine Grade Vinyl was previously confirmed and explained. The MGV and washout interior is designed to handle water, which would not align with electric motors in the seats. So vinyl seats are manual. If you want power seats, I believe you have to upgrade to leather, which will also give you a carpeted interior.
But currently the B&P only shows powered seats with the Navy Pier Leather on the OB and FE. None of the other Leather trims show powered seats. We're assuming that's a bug.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, we're trying to assemble a list of those glitches/errors. Do you have specific ones, or just frustrated like many here?
The glitches I've experienced with the B&P are the loading circle â­• never stops. It doesn't seem to be able to completely load all of the graphics? I haven't been able to save a build to my account. And when I select the electrical accessories at the bottom. It brings me back to the top of the page. I've also gotten different total costs for my Builds with the exact same options and accessories. It seems to have a mind of its own?

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$2195 for leather seat upgrade for 2 door and 4 door (OBX & Wild). This doesn't seem right as the 4 door includes electric seats and the 2 door doesnt.
Leather is screwed up on the B&P 4 door. Only the Navy Pier shows as powered seats. The other leather options do not.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603511791672

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brush guard is not allowed on black diamond with the sasquach package but appears to be on other trims including basesquatch

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Leather is screwed up on the B&P 4 door. Only the Navy Pier shows as powered seats. The other leather options do not.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603511791672
They are both butt ugly
Sponsored