First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
So how will they add manual sasquatch when it becomes available to B&P when we will be ordering in December- January? How soon do they plan to add it?
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good find. I have not tried to build other trims yet. Maybe that’s a nod towards “BP error“ versus Ford exclusion logic. So I’ll take that as good news. Hopefully the sound deadening will be made available for the BL 2.7.
I was able to add it to my Badlands build.

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea, but its that drilling a hole in your new ride that gives me the anxiety. :D
Treat it like a Jeep! It’s modular, drill, cut enhance it!

I cut my 1 week old JKU to install garage door opener! A little shaky at first but not too bad in the end!

image.jpg

Sponsored

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if it’s mentioned but you can not select the signature grill and Headlights for the Base, Black Diamond. I was able to add it to the Big Bend!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah I see, you were able to combo BL2D + 2.7 + sound deadening. The error must be a 4D issue. Thanks. I just tried again on the 4D and it does not work. That’s good news however as this gets us closer to “yes it’s a BP glitch”. Thanks.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are the white racks for the white tops? ;)

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the Base model, after adding 2.7L and SAS, an additional $795 was added to option price.

Sponsored

73Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah I see, you were able to combo BL2D + 2.7 + sound deadening. The error must be a 4D issue. Thanks. I just tried again on the 4D and it does not work. That’s good news however as this gets us closer to “yes it’s a BP glitch”. Thanks.
Looking at the build and price guide for a 4d BL with the 2.7. No roof rack, no roof sound deadening, no PPF, no brush guard. Essentially adding any additional weight seems to be disallowed at the factory. Hard to believe that these are all a mistake. Did ford max the gvwr with this engine and trim ? 2.7+ 33 tires, different suspension, fsb disconnect, etc. and it’s near max Frustrating

73Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at the build and price guide for a 4d BL with the 2.7. No roof rack, no roof sound deadening, no PPF, no brush guard. Essentially adding any additional weight seems to be disallowed at the factory. Hard to believe that these are all a mistake. Did ford max the gvwr with this engine and trim ? 2.7+ 33 tires, different suspension, fsb disconnect, etc. and it’s near max Frustrating
You can however add a winch! Maybe there is hope for some of these as DIO. Otherwise after market to the rescue,