Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does this happen on all trims, or just a particular one? Can you try, and report back, please? Thanks!
Base, doors on, roof on - void. Doors off, roof off or on, roof does not appear. Black Diamond- void, similar to Base. Big Bend, removing doors does not remove mirrors that are now floating in space. Roof off, doors on, displays correctly. Roof on, doors off or on, mirrors in space, no doors, no roof. OBX, same as Big Bend. Badlands, ignores all options; doors and roof are always gone, no mirrors shown. Wild Trak, doors and roof are always gone, displays floating mirrors. First Edition, doors and roof always gone, floating mirrors. Anything with auxilliary switches has a misaligned 2nd set, if not in interdimensional void.

mirrors.png
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Too bad we can’t elect a weight reduction package.....
No kidding just saves me money up front get the rails later not sacraficing with a 2.3

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Base, doors on, roof on - void. Doors off, roof off or on, roof does not appear. Black Diamond- void, similar to Base. Big Bend, removing doors does not remove mirrors that are now floating in space. Roof off, doors on, displays correctly. Roof on, doors off or on, mirrors in space, no doors, no roof. OBX, same as Big Bend. Badlands, ignores all options; doors and roof are always gone, no mirrors shown. Wild Trak, doors and roof are always gone, displays floating mirrors. First Edition, doors and roof always gone, floating mirrors. Anything with auxilliary switches has a misaligned 2nd set, if not in interdimensional void.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price mirrors
Thanks!

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On Black Diamond, adding Mid Package with Sasquatch doesn't change price. Addin Mid Package without Sasquatch changes price.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price Power Plug No

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price Power Plug Yes

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the reason is GVWR. If the center of gravity is an issue, then the 2 door model should have a similar limitation, but it does not.

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) - The Sasquatch + 2.7 has a very high GVWR compared to non-Sasquatch models with the 2.3. The same issue is there with the Badlands without the Sasquatch due to steel F&R bumpers, heavy duty bash plates, plus the 33” tires.

From Wikipedia: The gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR), or gross vehicle mass (GVM) is the maximum operating weight/mass of a vehicle as specified by the manufacturer[1] including the vehicle's chassis, body, engine, engine fluids, fuel, accessories, driver, passengers and cargo but excluding that of any trailers.[2]

Edit: Here’s the curb weight (not GVWR) range. You can clearly see the large difference between the base model, manual, and 2.3 vs. a fully loaded Badlands, Auto, 2.7, with the Sasquatch package.

Does anyone know why things are so limited on the 4-door with the 2.7 and Sasquatch? Yet everything is available on the 2 door. I just can’t make sense of it.
E9D65AD4-B943-40FE-BFBC-3892F9B67930.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

bickgibbs

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is not so much an issue or bug, but I'm bothered by the fact that I have to pay an extra $350 for bags to put the doors in when they come off. I feel like bags for the doors should be included.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive me if this has been asked already. I can’t find any reference at all in the B&P about the disconnecting sway bar. What trims or packages include it?
Pretty sure it's just the Badlands that it's stock on and included in the Sasquatch package on any trim.
Can’t get any trim with Man-Squach, I believe. Someone chime in if they’ve been able to accomplish this.

That's because of the late availability. You will be able to later.

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On Black Diamond, adding Mid Package with Sasquatch doesn't change price. Addin Mid Package without Sasquatch changes price.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price E9D65AD4-B943-40FE-BFBC-3892F9B67930

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price E9D65AD4-B943-40FE-BFBC-3892F9B67930
Good find. Does this occur only on the 2 door Black Diamond?

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just heard from my dealer. The much touted and bragged about slide out tailgate is not going to make it in MY21. Ford is really screwing this up by advertising and promoting certain features and then not making them available.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure it's just the Badlands that it's stock on and included in the Sasquatch package on any trim.

That's because of the late availability. You will be able to later.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure the sway bar disconnect is only Badlands and not on any trim with Sasquatch. I could be wrong but thought it was exclusive to Badlands front and rear diff for sure on all Sasquatch but not sway bar

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t see why I can’t get the powder coated tube step, instead of the rock rails, with the Badlands.
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603678435285
Rock rails were supposed to be included also but now they cost extra on Ford’s “most capable” bronco style, BL.