First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Long time listener first time poster, but I have noticed that there is a lot of negativity around options and appearance. These things are very subjective and there is no need to diminish another individual’s like. Ford or any manufacturer should strive for perfection for our hard earned money, but instead of pissing on another’s rainbow, just don’t buy one. Not giving the manufacturer your business does more than insulting the person who found it acceptable. We don’t have many years left where we can celebrate the combustible engine and the rebirth of a classic. Offer suggestions of improvements and enjoy the community, or don’t and piss off.
Sponsored

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lighten up, Forums are for taking the piss! Bronco Nation is always there if you prefer the Mormon picnic version of this. There’s a lot of eye rolling moments over here but I’ve learned a lot about the bronco, mods, etc by reading the debates. Plus, insulting each other is funny.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Long time listener first time poster, but I have noticed that there is a lot of negativity around options and appearance. These things are very subjective and there is no need to diminish another individual’s like. Ford or any manufacturer should strive for perfection for our hard earned money, but instead of pissing on another’s rainbow, just don’t buy one. Not giving the manufacturer your business does more than insulting the person who found it acceptable. We don’t have many years left where we can celebrate the combustible engine and the rebirth of a classic. Offer suggestions of improvements and enjoy the community, or don’t and piss off.
100%. Arguing about your preferences and diminishing other's is just wasted energy we don't need.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it's good to inform people why their choices are very wrong, they need to know:geek: Who else is going to tell them if not us?
Don't you tell people when they have spinach in their teeth, or toilet paper on their shoe? It's done out of love and kindness
Sponsored